Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What next for Space?

cooljunkie

Originally posted by beyondo

"thriving"...that place isnt thriving now its got a bit of turbulance and problems now ..will it survive at the end maybe

But Edgar V leaving/fired ..and Emi the core of the club leaving is enough to worry (as stated by pod).

Beyondo, have you turned renegade reporter on me? It dosent matter what's stated by whom, it's all a matter of opinion. Space will continue to yes, thrive, and yes, they'll keep on trucking regardless of the changes made of personel. They've already built up too big of a repitoire and have established too many key connections and I personally find it hard for them to go away. I really dont like alot of the things that Space dose (I care not to bother getting into detail anymore), but then again, it dosent mean they're not going to stay or be open for business. There is no doubt that Emi did a good job with his PR/advertising and promoting but I guess he wanted to move on to "greener pastures"

Originally posted by blowflyii

Miami needs to loose the attitude. Ny is starting to do it. Miami is so LA at times.

I can’t argue your point, because it's somewhat rather valid. if there is one thing, I miss about clubbing in new york; is the emphasis on the music. Vinyl, Sound Factory, etc won’t get awards for decor, sound, etc. but the music is consistently good, and for the most part the emphasis is on the music. as it should be . because everything else, has very little relevancy. but this is Miami, and things tend operate a little differently. Oh well!!