93 Graham Gold

94 Parks & Wilson

95 Frankie Knuckles

96 Basement Jaxx

97 Fabio

98 Gigi D'Agostino

99 Doc Martin

100 Slam

JP is a NY DJ........He very rarely plays outside the U.S., so not that many people know of him. The only places that I know he plays are in Boston, Hartford, Rhode Island (not that much), Vegas, South Beach, and Cancun. So Europeans really have no clue about JP. He also played in Japan but that was a few years ago.

Originally posted by djdanfury

I don't think there is too many people on that list that can consistently pack the factory every saturday.......who determines that ranking?

I think they get the rankings from an internet poll..........I'm not sure though but I remember a few years ago taking a poll like this......

the polls were taken via internet, readers, mail, producers, dj's and anybody in the nightlife/club industry, and ALOT of these dj's that have been rated are european & international dj... you're right, they would never have heard of JP since he only stays mostly state side. makes you wonder why a talent like JP never goes abroad... i just got he's remix of Bette Midler's "in these shoes" and he totally re wrote the music.

the diff between JP and the other 100 dj's listed is that the 100 dj's have been heard of by pretty much everyone in the world from the US to Japan, at one time they heard their CD or been to see them live. but with JP, his audience is concentrated around the tri state area. and even if he goes down to south beach it's the same crowd that would go to SF on a sat that would go there to see him... am I wrong or right? contradict me, that's my opinion. now if you're in south beach where all these talented DJ's gather to play, WHY would you go to a club to see denny tsettos, JP when you can see them up here on a weekly basis? the whole pint of the WMC is to sample other music and dj's... sorry got side trackec there.

Originally posted by Emmitt

what??? you mean 5,000 johnnys can't be wrong.....hahaha

what mag is this from and what website can i see this on???

DT DT DT DT DT DT DT ROCKS!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahaahhahaha

i got the email yesterday..i was laughing my ass off..

Pat was upset that you sent him that email.

YOU KNOW WHO THE BEST REALY IS!!!!!!

DANNY HOWELLS.

Ace you better go at the end of the month to Vinly you know about him being their once a month..for hard stuff that is phat Danny Howells is the best, no question.

Originally posted by eviljav666

Ace you better go at the end of the month to Vinly you know about him being their once a month..for hard stuff that is phat Danny Howells is the best, no question.

Yup..I heard he is back..maybe I will see ya there Jav! I enjoyed him on New Years!

:)

What the deal CLubangel.. how was the remainder of the week!!

Howells was awesome i had a pretty good time..

ive been saying his the best for a while now iam happy people are taking him serious.

Hey Javy...On Tuesday I was a complete disaster..couldn't even function at all and I had no voice!!! I had fun though!.. It's Friday and I am finally feeling better...just in time for the weekend!

i sent it to pat as a goof, you know what he responded was that he wasn't on it cause it was the gay list.......its all about the music i say!!! anyways, no doubt i'll go check howells out,,,is it the last week of every month he's there? i agree, best hard in your face house-Howells, had a great time last when i saw him there!

hey clubangel, i think DT is in space (miami) i went last week for classics nite, it was the most packed id ever seen it there...the coat check line was the worst!!! where are you going tonight?

hahahahahahahahahaahhahaha

i got the email yesterday..i was laughing my ass off..

Pat was upset that you sent him that email.

YOU KNOW WHO THE BEST REALY IS!!!!!!

DANNY HOWELLS.

Originally posted by Emmitt

hey clubangel, i think DT is in space (miami) i went last week for classics nite, it was the most packed id ever seen it there...the coat check line was the worst!!! where are you going tonight?

I am pissed I missed classics night but family duty called..I will be there next week though! Tonight...who knows...I want to TRY to stay in and relax but for some reason I always end up somewhere!!..what about you?

Originally posted by clubangel

Hey Javy...On Tuesday I was a complete disaster..couldn't even function at all and I had no voice!!! I had fun though!.. It's Friday and I am finally feeling better...just in time for the weekend!

YOU lost your voice? :confused: lol

Hey Sydnie... did you end up going to Vinyl last night? We wanted to go sooo bad but for some reason decided it wasn't a good idea... and I'm actually glad I didn't go cause I really wanted to hear DT and he wasn't even there. Just going to Bunkas and getting absolutely wasted was enough for me, I guess! :)