Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Few Good questions only for jersey!!!!!

Allow me to field your questions:

Yes, I am going to Metro tonight.

Possibly Bunka, not Factory.

There are approximately 140 dys left till Mem Day Wknd....THATS WAY TOO MANY! Why did I just count! :(

And there is a Bang Bang in the Woodbridge Mall

Who's hitting up Metro on Friday?

Metro is too far from me (I think)

Going Bunka's pregame Saturday?

Going to Bunka ALL NIGHT...gonna be sick!

Then late night Factory Sat/Sun. morning?

Nah

How Many days till the shore/summer?

140 is exactly accurate! Seems too long but will be here fast.

Help me out --- where is there a Bang Bang in Jersey?

I dont recall one in Woodbridge...there is one definitely in Freehold Mall and theres one in Staten Island mall (thats if your near the outerbridge or goethals).

Originally posted by cgm

Thats right...I meant freehold mall.

How much are all yous paying for these beach house in belmar and seaside , etc. how do you get them --- real estate-- ???

i'm from upstate ny but I pratically live in jersey and at the shore over the summer-- fuckin hotels though ---- i would love to get a house though!!!! Fucking A.. I cant wait, temps, xs, merge, djais, Casbah occasionally!

SFsatVET

Originally posted by italianclubber

Who's hitting up Metro on Friday?

Going Bunka's pregame Saturday?

Then late night Factory Sat/Sun. morning?

How Many days till the shore/summer?

Help me out --- where is there a Bang Bang in Jersey?

SFsatVET

Ask an you shall recieve...... There is apx 85 days till WMC in South Beach!!!!!

Summer is too far away.......Anybody else agree????

How much are all yous paying for these beach house in belmar and seaside , etc. how do you get them --- real estate-- ???

i'm from upstate ny but I pratically live in jersey and at the shore over the summer-- fuckin hotels though ---- i would love to get a house though!!!! Fucking A.. I cant wait, temps, xs, merge, djais, Casbah occasionally!

SFsatVET

the amount for the beach houses varies on the size and how close to the beach you want to be. You should call the real estates in Belmar or Seaside..they can show you whats available and whats in your price range. You can probably go onto yahoo and type in a search for Belmar, NJ..etc and then real estate agencies and u can get numbers of places that way.

Originally posted by northnjguy21

wut time do like metro or bunka close and how much and age to get in nyc is chil but tired of meeting long isalnd and far girls so i deff wanna hit up n spots hopeing for some nj girls :)

metro=21 guys 18 girls close at 2:30 or so on friday---$10 cover

bunkas 23-guys 21girls --2:30 or so on saturaday--10-15 cover

worth it for the amazing girls there --especially hunka bunka

props to jersey ladies for looking so good!!!!!

SFsatVET

We got ours last year around December. We are renting the same one again this summer. e got our house from Crossroads Realty in Lavalette. They have houses in Seaside, Lavalette, and Ortley (where ours is). We lucked out and got ours for only $8,000. Most go for around 10 or 11, and I know that a lot can be as much as 16. Start looking soon, because they go fast.