Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soooo....whats everybody doing this weekend?

vicman

Originally posted by raver_mania

Chillin tonite (gotta be up at 9am tomorrow mornin for a snowtubing trip), and maybe something low-key like Heaven tomorrow night.

Malanee - any idea what others are upto tonite?

I'm thinking of going to see my roommate's band play at the Black Cat tonight. It's 2 blocks from my house and should be pretty low key. I'm not sure what the rest of the crew is up to! I talked to Nietzche last night, so I know he's in town. How about the rest?

I'm still out with a cold, the flu or some krazy evil spirit that has invaded my body. Sleep and recovery for me and maybe snowboarding on Sunday if I'm up for it.

I've got episodes 1-5 of Band of Brothers that I'm about to watch. Anyone have #6 (the final one)? The guy I got the tape from forgot to record it. :mad:

Originally posted by chynado11

yo muhlanee.....whats the dealy....are u feeling better??

:bounce:

cd

"Im not your bitch dont hang your shit on me"

doll16.jpg

I'm feeling much better! Thanks for asking sweetie! What are you up to this weekend?

i am going to fast and streak naked in just my long undies saying hallelujah....<----disturbed today :D

cd

doll16.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

kin i watch, kin i watch...huh, huh, kin I watch, huh chynado11, kin I ? huh, ???????

please?

pretty please?

pretty, pretty please?!?! (down on his knees)

i might head off to Buzz tonight for Acquaviva (anyone from CP going?) if not then I'll hit Sanctuary for Sam "The Man"...run errands on Saturday and spend some quality time in my kitchen trying oiut the new recepies in the new edition of Martha Stewart Living, and then play my weekly round of golf in Marina Del Rey...:D

Originally posted by vicman

kin i watch, kin i watch...huh, huh, kin I watch, huh chynado11, kin I ? huh, ???????

please?

pretty please?

pretty, pretty please?!?! (down on his knees)

hahha itll be in front in the capitol lawn for George to watch lol--be there so you can bail me out :grin2:

cd

doll16.jpg

hahha itll be in front in the capitol lawn for George to watch lol--be there so you can bail me out :grin2:

cd

doll16.jpg

I'll bring my fruit to throw at you. WOuld you prefer apples or oranges?

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Chyna wtf? You're ditching me to streak? What happened to the double-team strip show we were gonna put on at Roxy tonight? :mad: I better not have to find a replacement for you!! LoLz

Whoa tell me more...

Chyna wtf? You're ditching me to streak? What happened to the double-team strip show we were gonna put on at Roxy tonight? :mad: I better not have to find a replacement for you!! LoLz

thats it, I'm taking the train up to NY after work, PM me the details :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ok chyna I guess it's time to inform her of the other strip show you already had scheduled. BTW, how does 11pm sound?:rolleyes:

hey pgiddy if you read in the fine print under rules and regulations you would have seen that me and vixen stated under paragraph 365 iix addendum IV :"Little winkies and one minute men are not allowed";)

cd

**VIXEN U ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO FREEZE UR ASS OFF WITH ME** lol

doll16.jpg

Originally posted by crank47

I'm still out with a cold, the flu or some krazy evil spirit that has invaded my body. Sleep and recovery for me and maybe snowboarding on Sunday if I'm up for it.

I've got episodes 1-5 of Band of Brothers that I'm about to watch. Anyone have #6 (the final one)? The guy I got the tape from forgot to record it. :mad:

There were 10 episodes of Band of Brothers, so the guy who taped it for you did a half-assed job!

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

There were 10 episodes of Band of Brothers, so the guy who taped it for you did a half-assed job!

Anyone have 6-10? Just watched 1-3, and it's really impressive. This better come out as a special box-set DVD. God I love being sick!

The guy who taped it lives up in Baltimore and drinks way too much Natty-Bo, so I guess I'm lucky to get a half-assed job. ;)