Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekly F U Post........

My Ultimate F U goes to our firms ISP.........Just when I get assigned as the moderator, I can't get on the internet for 24 hours!!!!!!

How does the 10th sound to everyone????????

COSMIC, showup once in awhile and BIGSAL will let you know what is going down!!!!! J/K kid, you know you da man!!!!

F U to my car for being old and rickety so I have to coerce one of my wussie friends to let me drive their car into manhattan 'cause they're too scared to try themselves (what TOOLS honestly!)

and F U to all the food I ate over the holidays 'cause now I am afraid to wear my cute new crop top out tonight!! :mad:

Guest saleen351

WELL a big thank you for Darell Russell the all pro D End for the RAiders for getting kick out of the leaugue for a year for drugs. Now the guy that beat my roomate up in college is starting, and he sucks......WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!

Also I'm sorry to hear about Jerry Rices father but it could not come at a better time for us Jets fans....He might miss the game...Also their kicker Janikoski was in the hospital and is all fucked up this season...... Back up QB is hurt, charles woodson is banged up, and they only have to play for a bye game so a Big thank you to the Raiders for not having their best players play..........Go jets.............see you guys in the playoffs

Oh also big thank you for KC finaly getting their shit in gear and seattle not selling out...........Seattle loses then Jets are in the playoffs...............

A BIG FU to the Philadelphia Eagles for beating my beloved Giants and knocking us out of the playoffs thus making this Sunday a waste of my time going to the Giant game.

Is it baseball season yet? Lets Go Mets!!!!

Another FU to the Jets who will shit the bed again this Sunday. The December Jet Choke-A-Thon will continue it's circus act in Oakland this Sunday. Oakland 27 Jets 10 :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by piro8

A BIG FU to the Philadelphia Eagles for beating my beloved Giants and knocking us out of the playoffs thus making this Sunday a waste of my time going to the Giant game.

Is it baseball season yet? Lets Go Mets!!!!

Another FU to the Jets who will shit the bed again this Sunday. The December Jet Choke-A-Thon will continue it's circus act in Oakland this Sunday. Oakland 27 Jets 10 :laugh: :laugh:

Go watch Bret Farve, not too often you get to see a Hall of Fame QB in person...Worth the experience....

Oak is going down........

jet 22

oak 17

But as a yankees fan I will admit the mets are looking good, can anyone say Sub Way series............< when the odds come out in april I'll bet its met vs yanks is the heavy fav in vegas.........

ps are you a broker, only brokers say shit the bed...just curious..

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by shockwavepromo

Big FU to Saleen for starting with with Kirk

A big FU shockwavehomo whos knows I never started with him and heres the proof you fucking retard..............

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73751

Don't worry I've been lobbying our new moderator for the last two days, promoters are going down, I'm running a puppet regime........Remember I was his biggest tiper at spiceys....LOL

A big FU to all Eagles fans who tried to string me up at the vet last weekend........Fast as Fast can be, you will never catch me....

And as much as I think Saleen Deserves most of the shit he gets, I think he was on the money about all the promoters that have not only taken over this board but most others too!