Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you guys like to.....

prplhz

Adopt me? My board is so lame and boring, I think I have been the only person to post in the past week. Sometimes I am lonely here at work and looking for someone to converse with and I write a post on the Boston board and get 1 response in 10 days. So if you guys will have me I would gladly except.....:D

Jessica

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure we'll adopt you!! ;)

Here's the orientation packet:

Resident crackhead: ShadyGroove

Resident Illegal Immigrant: Vicman

Resident House Heads: Millie and Raver_Mania and Scratch

Resident Staten Islander who somehow got here: Bigmahs (he likes sausage, ask him about it :D )

Resident DJs: Malanee, Shady, Elysium, DCsGlow

Resident Beating Post: PGiddy

Resident crackfiends: ShadyGroove, Jeremy, DCsGLOW, vmisglow

Resident Perverts: Kuro, Shady, Vic

Resident Home-slice: JasonTowns

What clubs do you usually hit in Boston? My friend is at BU and is always telling me about Avalon, Axis and Roxy

Originally posted by prplhz

Adopt me? My board is so lame and boring, I think I have been the only person to post in the past week. Sometimes I am lonely here at work and looking for someone to converse with and I write a post on the Boston board and get 1 response in 10 days. So if you guys will have me I would gladly except.....:D

Jessica

I'm really not for adoptions(might be getting someone else's bad apple), but since we are looking for more talent on this board I think we/they can make an exception. But you'll have to ask our fearless leader eggmok.

I think these are the requirements:

1. references....3 of em, 1 personal, 1 profesional and one other...

2. full bodied pic'

3. 3 passport sized photo's

4. fill in the application

5. copies of the following:

a. HS degree

b. birth certificate

c. passport

d. drivers license

e. credit cards

6. processing fee of $50 money order or certified check

7. copies of 5 ticket stubs of major parties assisted in the last year.....

I think that covers all :D :D :D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Here's the orientation packet:

Resident crackhead: ShadyGroove

RESIDENT HO'S: Vixxxenfoxxy and Chynaho

Resident Illegal Immigrant: Vicman

Resident House Heads: Millie and Raver_Mania and Scratch

Resident Staten Islander who somehow got here: Bigmahs (he likes sausage, ask him about it :D )

Resident DJs: Malanee, Shady, Elysium, DCsGlow

Resident Beating Post: PGiddy

Resident Home-slice: JasonTowns

What clubs do you usually hit in Boston? My friend is at BU and is always telling me about Avalon, Axis and Roxy

I had to add one

Originally posted by vicman

I think these are the requirements:

1. references....3 of em, 1 personal, 1 profesional and one other...

2. full bodied pic'

3. 3 passport sized photo's

4. fill in the application

5. copies of the following:

a. HS degree

b. birth certificate

c. passport

d. drivers license

e. credit cards

6. processing fee of $50 money order or certified check

7. copies of 5 ticket stubs of major parties assisted in the last year.....

I think that covers all :D :D :D

However, if the full bodied pic is nude, then you don't need to meet the other requirements.

we are all crackfiends here....:D

where is pgiddy for perverts?

I might add:

Resident dancers: vixen and chynado11

Resident partier: malanee

Resident Elvis impersinator: dc'sglow

Resident japaneese: Kuro

Originally posted by vicman

we are all crackfiends here....:D

where is pgiddy for perverts?

I might add:

Resident dancers: vixen and chynado11

Resident partier: malanee

Resident Elvis impersinator: dc'sglow

Resident japaneese: Kuro

Hahaha yessss I'm not a perv, it's too late and cannot be changed, I'm sick if you pervs(shady,vic,juro) bringing this board down

Originally posted by pgiddy

Hahaha yessss I'm not a perv, it's too late and cannot be changed, I'm sick if you pervs(shady,vic,juro) bringing this board down

hey ur the one with the unlimited supply of pics of vixens bottom, you Pm them to Kuro and Kuro posts them up at random times, you even caught my in one of those pics, shady made a few wise ass cracks of that pic...again I was just an innocent bystander while mayhem broke loose....:(

Actually guys, I think PurpleHaze might just do WORK during the day and check back occasionally, unlike the rest of us who just post on the board all day and work occasionally. Jeez don't you all have your panties in a bunch!!! :blank:

yeah, i think there was a comment on the board a while back criticizing the fact that I subscribe to Martha Stewart Living and bake pies, so I guess the panty statement would apply to me, I get the hint...

by the way, I'm listening to Digweeds GU 19:LA...everytime I listen to it, I soil my panties...true quality indicator in my point of view :D

Originally posted by sillyrabbit

just wondering....are your panties all bunched up when you soil them....and isn't that uncomfortable??? :P

i bring extra pairs to the office with me, and change 'em each time I need to. I'm conviniently near the bathroom for that purpose.....dang! it happened again ! I'm on track #2 of the 1st CD: Love in Traffic...wait a minute I'll be back....

by the way, I see you changed your avatar sillyrabbit :D

Told ya so! Pgiddy and Vic, start pickin them wedgies!! I WIN!!! :D :D :D

hey I never said anything bad against panties, in fact I love those thingies especially the ones with frilly thingies, they look good in girls, I love 'em, I could stare at a Victoria's Secret catalog all day :eek: :eek:

Here we go again:

I will reply to each of you:

Vixen-I go to the Roxy and Avalon sometimes, Axis is actually open at the same time as Avalon now on friday nights so you can walk through one club into the other. But it has been pretty lame around here lately when it comes to DJ's, they haven't been bringing much talent in lately. I think the last good DJ(s) they where around here where Sasha & Digweed and I was in DC seeing PVd and Tiesto, so I missed it. And Roxy only has the resident DJ's, never anything to good to go to. Actually, I think that I saw you Vixen at Glow that night I was going to go into the cage at Glow and you helped me up into the cage. I have that fetish with dancing on tables and cages and stuff like that I try to do it at every club that I go to.

Vicman-When you coming to beantown? I have been waiting to meet you since we where supposed to have a meet-up in DC for PVD and it is always hard to meet people when you don't knwo what they look like. A1wave, is a very cool girl, her and I have actaully been hanging around a lot lately, we just became members at the only afterhours club here in Boston together, we met some really cool people one night and they sponsored us together. But I think I have been showing her a good time here in Boston, I think we are going to be hanging out next weekend.

Included a photo, but not full lengths, can give you measurments if that would satisfy that prerequisite.... lol

Any other questions? Oh yeah references, see A1wave.... lol

Originally posted by prplhz

Vicman-When you coming to beantown? I have been waiting to meet you since we where supposed to have a meet-up in DC for PVD and it is always hard to meet people when you don't knwo what they look like. A1wave, is a very cool girl, her and I have actaully been hanging around a lot lately, we just became members at the only afterhours club here in Boston together, we met some really cool people one night and they sponsored us together. But I think I have been showing her a good time here in Boston, I think we are going to be hanging out next weekend.

Included a photo, but not full lengths, can give you measurments if that would satisfy that prerequisite.... lol

Any other questions? Oh yeah references, see A1wave.... lol

yeh, I remember we couldnt meet up at PvD and then I proly saw you dancing in the cage at Tiesto right after Vixen, 'cuz I recall seeing Vixen dancing in the cage :(

i tend to avoid dancing in cages because they usually throw stuff at guys that do that :D

i hear that Nick Warren goes to Boston from time to time, so I'll definitely be there next time he goes...or next time I can bum a ride from my roomate and you and a1wave can show me around, 'cuz I really dont know Boston that well. :)