Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you guys like to.....

prplhz

Originally posted by prplhz

When I was in DC two months ago and I went to Glow @ Insomnia for Tiesto, it was a blast I had a blast the most fun I have had at a club in a while. I think that afterhours should be that good here in Boston and the club life would be a hell of a lot more popular. In my personal opinion it would be a good mine for all if the clubs in Beantown where open later.

Jessica

hey i was there!!! but i dont think i saw you:(

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dcsglow

hey i was there!!! but i dont think i saw you:(

Well i got there around 2 or so, and parked my ass up close to the front of DJ booth and then I went to the left back of the room, in the corner. Before I left I was dancing in the cage for a bit, fun stuff! I don't think I saw you there either, I was looking around for anybody I might have recognized but no luck maybe it was the lighting or something.... lol:cool:

Originally posted by prplhz

Well i got there around 2 or so, and parked my ass up close to the front of DJ booth and then I went to the left back of the room, in the corner. Before I left I was dancing in the cage for a bit, fun stuff! I don't think I saw you there either, I was looking around for anybody I might have recognized but no luck maybe it was the lighting or something.... lol:cool:

jimi is the one who always wears those weird elvis glasses at Glow.....um....I think I just described 1/2 of the dudes in there :D

Originally posted by vicman

jimi is the one who always wears those weird elvis glasses at Glow.....um....I think I just described 1/2 of the dudes in there :D

Yah...and Vic is the one who pretends he think's he's hitting on girls, but actually its innocent little boys...I'm still going through the therapy.:mad: