Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pest!!

chynado11

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

How about you dress PGiddy in a pink and purple Little Bo Peep costume and send him in the mail? I'm sure the person will just DIE of shock :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hmmmmmm good :idea:

or i could get these guys out but must i ..i told shady i was too be good this year :biggun:

:bounce:

cd

Originally posted by chynado11

um *clears thorat*...a ho ho ho to you too... you must be referring to your last name

cd

I don't know what a thorat is, but if you need to clear it, maybe you shouldn't do it on a public messageboard. You might wanna go see a doctor about that.

And you know I mean ho in the affectionate sense of the word. You know, like rappers use. Jimi-Jack can explain it to you if you want.

Have you tried using up all their stash and then demanding they go out into the cold to get more cuz your high is coming down and you smoked it all.....and make 'em go to 7-11 and get you munchies......then when they come back, don't answer the door.....muhahhaaaaa

Originally posted by chynado11

what do u all do to ppl that just wont leave you alone and keep tryin to come back into your life as other forms of pesky irritations!!!!!

aggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

cd

1)Ask them to check see if your headlights work and then step on the gas. I tried it with vixen once, but I couldn't do that to such a helpless blonde.

2)If that doesn't work then just pay someone to break their legs.

3)I'll take pictures of you and vixen and tell him that you are a lesbo and have pics to prove.

In my un-biased opinion, I think number 3 is the best choice

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

And you know I mean ho in the affectionate sense of the word. You know, like rappers use. Jimi-Jack can explain it to you if you want.

Thanks for the offer Shady, I'll take this one...

ho- NOUN: 1a. A woman considered sexually promiscuous. b. A woman prostitute.

2a. A slovenly woman; a slattern. b. Any of the following CP members, Vixenfoxxy, Chynado11, wait.......yep those are the only two.

Originally posted by dcsglow

Thanks for the offer Shady, I'll take this one...

ho- NOUN: 1a. A woman considered sexually promiscuous. b. A woman prostitute.

2a. A slovenly woman; a slattern. b. Any of the following CP members, Vixenfoxxy, Chynado11, wait.......yep those are the only two.

well well well jimi, its not to see that you have a definition for my SN but however if you dont know someone or havent met them ...you have to discover something or actually know what you are talking about before you give ppl definitions..but hey according to you every girl is a "bitch" that you wanna "holla" at..

:rolleyes:

cd