Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone interested in a dinner meetup?

eggmok

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by malanee

Okay slackers! I want to see some responses to this post! Who's meeting up on Thursday? What time? Where?

POST NOW DAMMIT!!! :blown::flame: :flame:

uh-oh...weve got a mad malanee on our hands....thats not good....in general its not good to make a girl mad, 'cuz it can get ugly :chainsaw::mad3:

How about Bacchus @ 1827 Jefferson Pl. NW, its Lebanese food say 7:00 or 7:30?

or Levante @ 1320 19th St. NW, it Mediterranean.

anyone?

or

FUCKIN' SUGGEST SOMETHING!!!!

It's Malaysian Kopitiam. The prices are good, it was rated "best Asian Kitchen" and "America's best Meal Deal" from Zaggats. And the drinks are strong!

1827 M Street.

Takers?

allrighty by me.

as long as its not japanese, with kuro there is enough japanese going around the CP board :D

It's Malaysian Kopitiam. The prices are good, it was rated "best Asian Kitchen" and "America's best Meal Deal" from Zaggats. And the drinks are strong!

1827 M Street.

Takers?

The drinks are strong, huh?? SO, is that what you and Eric do while wating for me??? :D:D:D

Malaysian and Camelot sounds like a plan!

Originally posted by dcsglow

OK SO WHERE THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO GOOOOOO?????

Vic why you so upset that crank wants to goto Taco Bell...then you can get us in VIP can't you...hehehe:tongue:

yeah, i could proly get you guys a sweet deal at Taco Hell :puke:

Originally posted by raver_mania

The drinks are strong, huh?? SO, is that what you and Eric do while wating for me??? :D:D:D

Malaysian and Camelot sounds like a plan!

You know it! Nothing like a liquid lunch! *lol* Actually, I've never had drinks there - but a friend of mine said they were really strong!

Originally posted by vicman

crank,

its Thursday, we all know you hit the slopes on Sunday, so we try to accomodate your schedule into this

:D :D :D

Why thank you, Vic, I do so appreciate that. However, I'm usually back by 3pm on Sundays, while Thursday doesn't work for me. :(

I'll see you guys Friday night anyway!

Originally posted by crank47

Why thank you, Vic, I do so appreciate that. However, I'm usually back by 3pm on Sundays, while Thursday doesn't work for me. :(

I'll see you guys Friday night anyway!

kinda sux, but we'll see you on Fri. then.

so then is it the Malaysian joint?

I won't make dinner, but I guess I may see some people on Friday at Malanee's place or later at Buzz. Crank47, I have no clue what you look like even though I think I met you two weeks ago at sasha and I was still in the midst of my sober period then, strangely enough. I have no idea if I saw you again on new years eve because that was when I finally ended the sober period and everything is a little hazy from then, so someone will have to reintroduce me to you.

Originally posted by Kuro

I won't make dinner, but I guess I may see some people on Friday at Malanee's place or later at Buzz. Crank47, I have no clue what you look like even though I think I met you two weeks ago at sasha and I was still in the midst of my sober period then, strangely enough. I have no idea if I saw you again on new years eve because that was when I finally ended the sober period and everything is a little hazy from then, so someone will have to reintroduce me to you.

Yeah, umm, I saw you at Sasha and at nye. At the Edge, you asked me where I got the lollipop and I gave you one cause I had bought a whole bunch. You were pretty far gone and out.