Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RoXy Review

Just got back from RoXy. Been there the past 3 weeks and I have to say this was the best of the 3. I thought Shawn Ink (im pretty sure it was him) did a good job spinning, lot better then Dj Dip from last week. The performance was very short, that doesnt bother me tho, im not a performance fan. JV hit it up pretty damn good, spun really well tonite. The only thing that bothers me a bit is i feel like its the same track list every week in a different order. Thats not to bad tho. The line was pretty long had to wait 45 min, little disapointed they did away with the promoter line. Must say that roxy has one of the best looking crowds and a hot vibe. Almost all the ppl dress nice and are decent looking and respectable. Not a big fan of about 10 kids i saw not wearing shirts. This isnt exit please dont do that, ur ruining the crowd... The club its self is just awsome, huge dance floor, plus it seems like theres always the perfect amount of ppl, not to packed but filled enough where it doesnt look empty. There barly any pushing or shuving and there a nice amount of room to dance. All and all a good night, I will return there in 2 weeks....

NEEEDDDDDDDDLE DESTRUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHNNY FUCKEN RIPPED IT UP!!!!

p.s. that wasnt Shawn ink.. that was eddie meez...

the Suzane Palmer Performance was horrible.........

as usual the chics were looking amazing :)

it looks like this is goin to be a party that we will last for long time...

JOHNNY FUCKENNNNN VICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace C-ya next week

:)

jon

I agree with Adam from Omni Warp Promotions. I was there at like 9:30pm. Lainie...nice to finally meet you! The club was awesome - Good vibe, great music. Lol - almost got into a fight with one of those steroid pumping assholes that tried to touch my girlfriend. That was fun. Anyways - hope to see you guys there next week.

~Alex

SEXY @ The Roxy Fridays

sup just got back from roxy first time ever i mean i was impressed bouncer's are mad chill and like mad people seem to have noticed me from web contest's lol sotoworld or flyguycrew or even kimzone, i wil deff check this place out again in future and sicne it 18 and up deff drag some younger friend ther and might even mix it up with factory in the future

It was my first time back at Roxy in over 7yrs and I had a blast. I think the last party at Roxy that I went to was Togetherness. But what made my the party hanging out with the CP crew. And JOHNNY VICIOUS, well he did get better since the last time I heard him spin back at Tunnel, he definitely made me move. Good job.

Cotoncandydream I did not get to meat you, but grate job with the promotion. You know how to bring good ppl together. Thanx.

Originally posted by gammateam

The line was pretty long had to wait 45 min, little disapointed they did away with the promoter line.

Ummm I walked right in and cut the entire line. There wasnt a seperate promoter line, you have to go to the front of the club, show your card and theyll let you in.

Originally posted by launch

Ummm I walked right in and cut the entire line. There wasnt a seperate promoter line, you have to go to the front of the club, show your card and theyll let you in.

Yea I did twice, and they sent me to the back of the line. Its allright not the worst thing that happened at least I get me and a friend in, so its worth any line...