Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What makes Space great?

spacious

Let's just say that everyone that worked at Space (including the owner) were to leave and go work somewhere else...

Where would Space be?

Answer: Right were it is right now!

Don't you guys get it? What makes Space great is you! Without you there would be no Space. Not the owner, not the DJs or promoters. Where would we be with an empty club? Who were Edgar, Emi, Oscar, Ivano or even Louis before Space? Space brought out our best and it will keep bringing out the best in others too. Who Djs or who manages or who owns Space is irrelevant. Without your support we would not have jobs.

It is a new year full of new ideas and surprises. Let's keep an open mind towards the future. We at Space always do.

Happy New Year from the Owners, management, staff, DJs and over 100 employees that work so hard to make sure you have fun.

See ya in Space...

Originally posted by spacious

What makes Space great is you! Without you there would be no Space. Not the owner, not the DJs or promoters. Where would we be with an empty club? Who were Edgar, Emi, Oscar, Ivano or even Louis before Space? Space brought out our best and it will keep bringing out the best in others too. Who Djs or who manages or who owns Space is irrelevant. Without your support we would not have jobs.

DAMN A BIT COCKY ARENT WE???

"WHO WAS EMI, EDGAR ,OSCAR........BEFORE SPACE...."

TOGETHER YOU GUYS MADE IT WHAT IS ....SURELY YOU KNOW ONE PERSON COULDNT HAVE DONE THIS TOOK MANY PEOPLE WITH MANY LITTLE ROLES TO MAKE ONE BIG SUCCESS.....

WHO GOT THOSE PATRONS TO GO?

HOW DID THEY GET THERE?

WILL THEY CONTINUE TO GO?

NOW IF ENOUGH OF THE LITTLE ROLES .LEAVE ISNT THERE A ROOM FOR TROUBLE????

BUT YOU SAY.HEY WHAT DO I CARE. WERE ON AUTO PILOT NOW AND I CAN HAVE A TRAINED CHIMP RUN THIS CLUB AND IT WILL STILL BE GOOD .......

NOT THE "TEAM" ATTITUDE.....

WE - WE - WE -WE QUICLKY BECOMES I -I -I

TYPICAL OF AN OVERWHELMING EGOTISTICAL OWNER.

NIGHTCLUBS SEEM TO BE WELL LIKE CORPORATE WORLD

Fridays, the best time to go is around 1 AM...

Saturdays, the better day, the best time to go is around 2 or 3. You catch Oscar well into his set inside, and around 6 or so Ivano takes to the decks outside...

I do think that Space is a great club. The music is excellent the residents are just as good as the big names that come in.

The lights and sound system are top notch.

You can't beat the location, Sat. night we went to the beach 1st.

B-4 checking out DT. What a hassle, the traffic, parking is a pain in the butt and then the attitudes out there WTF !!!!

However Space why is there only seating in VIP ??????

What happened to the bar stools, the cushy couch by the entrance half of the stages are gone :mad:

I cannot bring myself to fork over the 500.00 for a table every

week you know some of us have to work for a living.......

well that my .02

Thanks

Originally posted by busty36

before Space wasn't louis the guy who dated flora from the real world miami???

yes back then 609 in the beach was his place and it was pretty good back in the day your talking about 96-97

some old episodes get replayed and youll notice Louis with a bit longer hair than now and he gets played by that chick on National TV ..yikes

back then the real world was good to watch ...now every show is 'reality based"