Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Review

Shawn Ink from 11 to 12...then Eddie MEzz from 12-2:30...then Johnny fuckin blowing the roof off...nuff said....went to Vinyl at 4:30........the guy spinning was not DT and was SO SO....not bad.......but he played...WHAT DO YOU DESIRE.......the one JP plays..Iwant it damn it...I miss that track......ohhhhhhhhhh

DOES ANY! EVEN REMEMBER MEETING ME?...I felt soo left out...

Originally posted by simonvanity

Shawn Ink from 11 to 12...then Eddie MEzz from 12-2:30...then Johnny fuckin blowing the roof off...nuff said....went to Vinyl at 4:30........the guy spinning was not DT and was SO SO....not bad.......but he played...WHAT DO YOU DESIRE.......the one JP plays..Iwant it damn it...I miss that track......ohhhhhhhhhh

DOES ANY! EVEN REMEMBER MEETING ME?...I felt soo left out...

I remember you.. Thanks for giving me lights to light my cigarettes..= ) MAybe next time I'll see you at Soundfactory.. Are u goin for jp's b-day? NIce meeting u.:)

awwwwwwwwww....I feel loved now....hehehehe...I'll be there for JP's b-day....Lainie...ahahaha....he showed up...ohh well...I'll prolly drop by his studio one of these days to say wassup....I can't wait till the next meet up...you guys are maddddddd cool....Yo....MSoprano...AA....I'm taking u there...LoL....ahahahaha

Originally posted by northnjguy21

lol true simon is macken it roxy was decent i mean bouncers were chill and tho the people looked teeny was def a decent first time never know might check it out again soon

Yummy.. Nice pics.:)

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Well since it's VEGAS night next friday maybe George can Join us in the CP suite what do you think Simon???? How can he earn his Gold Card???

hey if he strips...I ain;t gonan be there...LoL...I rather see the girls strip......heheheheheh

lol damn simon always ringing up the striping ih lol i u ever see me on drugs u gonna see alot of me thats main reason i don't use them then again if i ever get drunk i will do it to lol and i do plan on geting drunk next club adventure so females u might see some skin nasty thought tho :( :(

lol damn simon always ringing up the striping ih lol i u ever see me on drugs u gonna see alot of me thats main reason i don't use them then again if i ever get drunk i will do it to lol and i do plan on geting drunk next club adventure so females u might see some skin nasty thought tho :( :(

george u coming out... this next upcoming weekend?

yeah i wanted to ty vynail but like i got sick and sh1t and mom was on phone so i missed your call probley it cool tho i saved money which is a plus :) yeah this week i wanna go out if skin is good and i' m on a good face day i'm cuming out :blown:

OhOhoHoHOhoHoHoh ! ok! :) damn george u should have come to vinyl.. u would have been so proud .... i did the whole weekend sober-way :)