Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey, its 11:42 AM and I just got home... you know what I DON'T want to see/do?

I DON'T want to hear my pager go off and have my boss ask me to go into work to do a few things given that I haven't slept in like 30 hours and i'm tired....

blah blah blah computers blah blah blah i'm tired blah blah blah why in fuck's name does anything need to be done at 11:43 AM ... even if I wasn't a clubgoing crackhead i'd probably be asleep right now.... blah blah blah i miss my mommy blah blah blah....

Originally posted by joeg

I DON'T want to hear my pager go off and have my boss ask me to go into work to do a few things given that I haven't slept in like 30 hours and i'm tired....

blah blah blah computers blah blah blah i'm tired blah blah blah why in fuck's name does anything need to be done at 11:43 AM ... even if I wasn't a clubgoing crackhead i'd probably be asleep right now.... blah blah blah i miss my mommy blah blah blah....

. . . teee heee heee . . . . were you a bad kid again last night joey??. . . :laugh:

Originally posted by joeg

AW POOR BABY

DUDE WERE U THE ONE WEARIN THE PHAT PUMA SHITZ OR AM I IN DRUNKEN DELLIRIUM???

DUDE I GOTTA GET THAT

my feet r KILLIN ME

cannot dance in those shoes any more

aw aw aw aw aw

BTW I had to work @10 am, so I had to bail by 4 :(

Originally posted by thehacker

what i don't understand about the country we live in is...

WHY THE FUCK DOES *ANYONE AT ALL* WORK ON WEEKENDS - jeeeeez.

Dude, that is what you do when u got to school full time. U work evening and weekends. :( :( :(

Someone get me a better job, PLEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!:)

Originally posted by brooklynkid

And what's up with people having jobs that they have to, like, show up to? Didn't that go out with the '90s?:confused:

Dude, 1990-1999 just called... they want that whole "going to the office" thing back...... :D

Boreese: Nope, I think that was Mike C...

Originally posted by brooklynkid

And what's up with people having jobs that they have to, like, show up to? Didn't that go out with the '90s?:confused:

Well you gotta, like, show up to get paid. :(

joeg: I don't CARE who had them, all I wanna knwo is where to buy em, ARRRGGHHH :mad: :mad: :D:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: