Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BEYONDO..pleas read...

sgtfury

Beyondo..please, please, remove the old piece of umbilical cord from around your neck. It should have been removed a long time ago and it continues to restrict the flow of oxygen to your brain.

We, the club planet communtiy are very worried because you are displaying unsound judgement and dellusions...

In one of your posts you stated that you would not take a job from Space because you doubted that Club Space would be able to offer you something better than your current position. Well, I am sure that Space would be able to offer you a better hourly wage than burger king..however, I know you love that uniform!!!

IN ONE OF MY POSTS I WAS ANSWERING TO SOBETON WHO MADE A VERY FUNNY COMMENT ON LUOIS PIUG RUNNING FOR MAYOR AND I REPLACING EMI AS PR DIRECTOR AND OTHER SILLY BUT VERY FUNNY PREDICTIONS.

I SAID THAT IN ORDER FOR ME TO LEAVE MY JOB/BUSINESS SPACE WOULD HAVE TO PAY ME THE SAME IF NOT MORE.

AND IM POSTIVE THEY

1) WONT EVEN OFFER ME A JOB

2) NOT PAY ME WHAT I MAKE NOW

SOBETON'S COMMETNS WERE FUNNY

SO YEAH IF YOUSAYING I WORK AT BURGER KING MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF GO AHEAD I DONT MIND.

IF I EVER WORKED (OR WORK YOU NEVER KNWO WHAT CAN HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE) I WILL BE RATHER PROUD.

INFACT AS A TEENAGER I HAD NORMAL CRAPPY JOBS...MY FIRST JOB EVER AT 16 WAS BAGGING GROCERIES AT A PUBLIX

SOMETHING IM NOT ASHAMED OFF BECAUSE IT MAKES ME HUMBLE OF WHO I AM PROFFESIONAL AND I WILL NEVER RIP SOMEONES JOB OR ECONOMIC SITUATION.

SEEMS THE WORST PAYING JOBS ARE THE TOUGHEST AND MOST GREULING.

NOW IVE BECOME RATHER SUCCESFUL.

SPACE HAS DONE MORE THAN WELL WITHOUT ME AND WILL LIKELY CONTINUE TO DO SO.

IT IS RARE THAT I WALK INTO SPACE OR CROBAR AND NOT GET A TABLE.

TO ME ID RATHER HAVE A PLACE TO SIT AND DRINK AND BE COMFORTABLE AND BE ABLE TO HAVE FRIENDS OVER IN AN AREA WHERE ITS COMFORTABLE AND PEOPLE ARENT BUMPING INTO YOU AS MUCH, BURNING THIER CIGARETTES ON YOUR SHIRT, STEPPING ON YOU, OR RESTING THIER SWEATY BACKS ON YOURS.

DONT KNOCK ON PEOPLES JOBS AND ECONOMIC BEING.

ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY MOST LIKELY HAVE A BETTER ONE THAN YOURS.

WELL GOTTA GO I LEFT THE DRIVE THRU UNATTENDED.

........... WIL THAT COMPLETE YOUR ORDER? ....$ 6.37, PLEASE DRIVE THRU.......