Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROXY REVIEW .. well kinda

Ok first off I just want to say that Johnny was well........ so so so so so so AAAAAAAAAAwwwwwesome! Ive never herd such good music I mean like one awesome hard hitting song after the next!!

Now for all the bad shit.. I got there at 1030 and I didn't get into 12:15 so I had to pay. I froze to death waiting in line. Like 50 people either cut in front of me or the idiot bouncer guy with know neck let girls cut which also slowed it down.

And yo CP!

You guys where dicks working at your stand! I stopped by and said hi and was all nice and you guys didn't want to have anything to do with it. What the hell happened to the special meet up room? Because I didn't find any and I also didn't find any of other cp people.

The crowd there was ok but I think there was allot of exit people, there so it wasent so great. I hate to say i wont go back. well maybe for the music but thats itl

i dont know how u missed all the cp peeps. there musta been like 50 of us there. we were chillin by the table till about 1:15 or so. then for the rest of the nite..alt of people were by the back bar...or in that lounge area down on the floor with all the balloons. me andalot of other cp people were up on the satge all nite.

There were at least 50 CP heads running around. I got on line around 10:45 and waited about 45 mins and got in on time. Once inside we were already pretty trashed so it was all fun. I'm not really a JV fan but I had a great time because there were so many CP people there. However he did drop some good classics. I'm gonna post pics soon. We were all in the back bar for most of the night till the end. I'm gonna post pics soon. peace

blah, I still haven't slept, so this is going to be a lame review & i'm going to forget cool people I met....

gary, linabina, gabo, nice to finally meet you guys....hope to see you around more....

Mike C: wouldn't be a party without ya. And trust me, I feel ya on what we were discussing....

Ron: Hey, did you get any of that cream of johnny? (lol....)

Kristy: I told you OJ Fixes everything.... Dougie f'ing Houser, M.D. over here..... :D

Clubkat: Nice to meet you again.... and don't be shy to ask for a ride again... your not too far outa the way...

Danielle, Shannon & Mike: Nice Surprise... I didn't expect to see you.

(mikey) Apotheosis: That commercial never gets old... btw, you have some insightful views on things.... nice talking with you....

bogb, carl, quoth, lainie, dee, boreese, Jon, everyone I always see.... nice seeing you all again...

Justin: Once again, stomping in sweaters....

I know i'm forgetting people, but whatever.... Show up tonight at vinyl....

Hmm.. I had a wonderful time, I thought everyone was so friendly, the environment was just nicer, all the people were there together in one dance floor.. the music was INSANE!!

I enjoyed meeting all the CPers as well as spending some more time with ones I know already.

Definitely going to be heading to Sexy Fridays @ Roxy a lot more often now.. :D

Birthday cake was yummy!! (until it ended up all over my cute black dress!!) :laugh:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by joeg

blah, I still haven't slept, so this is going to be a lame review & i'm going to forget cool people I met....

gary, linabina, gabo, nice to finally meet you guys....hope to see you around more....

Mike C: wouldn't be a party without ya. And trust me, I feel ya on what we were discussing....

Ron: Hey, did you get any of that cream of johnny? (lol....)

Kristy: I told you OJ Fixes everything.... Dougie f'ing Houser, M.D. over here..... :D

Clubkat: Nice to meet you again.... and don't be shy to ask for a ride again... your not too far outa the way...

Danielle, Shannon & Mike: Nice Surprise... I didn't expect to see you.

(mikey) Apotheosis: That commercial never gets old... btw, you have some insightful views on things.... nice talking with you....

bogb, carl, quoth, lainie, dee, boreese, Jon, everyone I always see.... nice seeing you all again...

Justin: Once again, stomping in sweaters....

I know i'm forgetting people, but whatever.... Show up tonight at vinyl....

holy crap! I did meet you... I was trying to think of all the people that i met and I was thinking of your name ,,,, and I couldnt remember if I met you or just imagined it... and I wasnt even that buzzed. sorry I am retarted. Hmm funny how I remember all of the girls i said hi to. hehe