Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buzz in Febuary

Kuro

Originally posted by Kuro

Mistress Barbara (my baby's momma) will be back at Buzz on Febuary 8th. Techno, godammit, though still grossly under-represented. And Eric Morillo will be there on Febuary 15th.

and who would u like to bring down to represent techno kuro??

Misstress Barb is fawking sick to see live..

:bounce:

cd

Originally posted by chynado11

and who would u like to bring down to represent techno kuro??

Misstress Barb is fawking sick to see live..

cd

I saw her in Buzz in October. I'm so glad they didn't take my picture. From what strangers told me at later times at Buzz I was staring at her for most of her set like I was in love. I was feeling reeeeally good that night.

Jeff Mills and Dave Clarke are high on the list cuz I haven't seen em live. Of course, I want a longer set from Richie Hawtin, but that's an obvious choise. It'd be cool to see Sven Vath or Marco Carolla. We get so little techno that I'd be happy to hear anyone spin some. I was going to go to Buzz this past Friday to check out Sinestro (especially cuz he's local) but I have strep again :(

Originally posted by Kuro

Jeff Mills and Dave Clarke are high on the list cuz I haven't seen em live. Of course, I want a longer set from Richie Hawtin, but that's an obvious choise. It'd be cool to see Sven Vath or Marco Carolla. We get so little techno that I'd be happy to hear anyone spin some. I was going to go to Buzz this past Friday to check out Sinestro (especially cuz he's local) but I have strep again :(

shes definitely a beautiful woman...i like sven vath..but do u think anyone else would like to see him spin live?? :confused:

i think DC is more into deep house and a little trance not a lot ..unless your a GLOW head

cd

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

There goes Ravermania with the raunch again...

It's not his fault. I just told him about how I'm going to give it to the Mistress back at her hotel after her set . smileysex5.gif