Clubplanet Nightlife Community

An event that Shady, Pgiddy, Kuro and Vic will kick themselves for missing..

vixenfoxxy

So I'm at Roxy on Friday, dancing my ass off with a bunch of other CP'ers, and I'm wearing this little red top that ties in a crisscross down the back. Well at random, I feel like this top is kind of moving someplace it shouldn't (like, off stage left) and I look down.... one of the crisscross thingies had come undone!!! :eek: so in front of everyone I ahve to friggin stop dancing and have Snoozi8 help me put my top back together :o I caught the issue before toooo much damage was done but shiiiiiiiiit I have to do some serious renovations on that top before I wear it again!!! AUGH!!!!! *beating head on wall*

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

So I'm at Roxy on Friday, dancing my ass off with a bunch of other CP'ers, and I'm wearing this little red top that ties in a crisscross down the back. Well at random, I feel like this top is kind of moving someplace it shouldn't (like, off stage left) and I look down.... one of the crisscross thingies had come undone!!! :eek: so in front of everyone I ahve to friggin stop dancing and have Snoozi8 help me put my top back together :o I caught the issue before toooo much damage was done but shiiiiiiiiit I have to do some serious renovations on that top before I wear it again!!! AUGH!!!!! *beating head on wall*

tsk tsk tsk...that's the price you gotta pay for being a top notch ho....:laugh:

OMG - Vixen, you should have seen me at Sasha with this cute little furry top I had sewn together. Some guy tried to grab it as I walked past and tore one of the tie thingees right off! I had to beg a bouncer to take me into the bowels of Nation to staple that sh*t back together! How funny is that?

Anyway, I feel your pain!

Originally posted by malanee

I should have known it was you! That's it - I'm telling your little girlfriend that you're gay and you have a crush on Vic!

Well, you're a bit off cause:

A) I don't have a girlfriend nor anything close to one.

B) I'm not gay nor anything close to it.

C) Well, I have been sort of having funny feelings for Vic. But I'm trying to figure out if this effects B or not.

So please check and recheck your facts.

:rolleyes:

OMG - Vixen, you should have seen me at Sasha with this cute little furry top I had sewn together. Some guy tried to grab it as I walked past and tore one of the tie thingees right off! I had to beg a bouncer to take me into the bowels of Nation to staple that sh*t back together! How funny is that?

Anyway, I feel your pain!

i was there.. poor thing...thank god for staples lol

:bounce:

cd

I should have known it was you! That's it - I'm telling your little girlfriend that you're gay and you have a crush on Vic!

WTF?!?!

You lose internet connection for a day and you get accused of being gay. I mean the fact that I subscribe to Martha Stewart Living doesnt imply anything.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

staples hahaha I wish I'd thought of that. I just did a makeshift tie-together and split lol, gotta do what ya gotta do

vixen, next time you need staples ask me for assistance :D

uh.....what about the piercing? :D

Originally posted by vicman

vixen, next time you need staples ask me for assistance

She said staples, not glue, and I'm not sure what you're thinking of would be sticky enough to hold her top together for the entire night.