Clubplanet Nightlife Community

trying to get back into it....

This time last year, if i was in front of a PC, i was on this board. I stopped posting CP for a while, and now i want nothin more, but to start again. But, its weird. Lots of diff people........whoever feels like it, tell me a bit bout yourself. Even if i've met you. Cause chances are, that i was a bit mangled on NYE ;)

Originally posted by trippintrance64

i think so. who knows! :D:tongue:

Hehe...you're gonna get it.

Don't worry Al, lots of nice people...you'll be back replying to all the posts in no time flat :);) Hope you are feeling better for work in the am!!! :)

Originally posted by az-tec

HI..My name is Andy....

i think i met you once for a few seconds at a meetup....

maybe I was just drunk..who knows:confused: :confused:

Well..anywayz..lookin foward to meeting you Trippintrance!!!!!

:cool:

Hmmm....the name rings a bell. yo, cant wait to get that OOOZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE from MIAMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! watch out fool, you're in for it!

Ummm, Hi!!:tongue:

What's your name? I think we've met before

Maybe done a little of this :smoke: ......... a little of that ..... :goofy:

Hey....maybe we can get together sometime....... it'd be cool to meet u again.........hehehehe.

Originally posted by lolly

Ummm, Hi!!:tongue:

What's your name? I think we've met before

Maybe done a little of this :smoke: ......... a little of that ..... :goofy:

Hey....maybe we can get together sometime....... it'd be cool to meet u again.........hehehehe.

bwahahahaha, its been too long! How are ya cutie? :D Dont forget to call me Tues. (i know im a pain in the ass) :D

bwahahahaha, its been too long! How are ya cutie? :D Dont forget to call me Tues. (i know im a pain in the ass) :D

:tongue: sure you big pain in my ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You gotta be kiddin me!

Whoa.. Thanx Al for giving me the link to here.. I already forgot that this board existed...... I had trouble remembering my password but finally it worked :):):) Ooooooooooh boy lets see..... Where were we and why did we leave in the first place? I'm confused LOL.. Neva mind ppl, I'm rambling.. I see a few familiar names though.. I might have even met some of you :tongue:

Originally posted by mysteriousss

Whoa.. Thanx Al for giving me the link to here.. I already forgot that this board existed...... I had trouble remembering my password but finally it worked :):):) Ooooooooooh boy lets see..... Where were we and why did we leave in the first place? I'm confused LOL.. Neva mind ppl, I'm rambling.. I see a few familiar names though.. I might have even met some of you :tongue:

Oh noooooo we gotta bring it back old skool!!!

Yeah, i said arse.........gotta problem w/ that? Kiss it!!

I honestly think this is the most I've posted in like 6 months. I've done a couple random posts here and there but I can't even remember the last time i actually sat here and stared at the boards for a long ass time. I guess the snow is gettin to me already.

Yeah, i said arse.........gotta problem w/ that? Kiss it!!

I honestly think this is the most I've posted in like 6 months. I've done a couple random posts here and there but I can't even remember the last time i actually sat here and stared at the boards for a long ass time. I guess the snow is gettin to me already.

Snow? i see rain.....ooooooh wait!!! YOU LIVE IN THE BOONIES! Thats right! :)

Snow? i see rain.....ooooooh wait!!! YOU LIVE IN THE BOONIES! Thats right! :)

Yeah well we got snow up here in the boondocks.......so, wait...why don't you head up here then in your new ride (w/ system) and take me for a spin......heheheheh:D

Trippintrance you're such a kidder... why I saw you last week in Exit with your shirt off. :heart:

Meanwhile I do admit that I've no idea who this Mysteriouss chick is... in fact if she came up to me at a club and said hello I'd look at my friends and shrug my shoulders. :confused:

Yeah well we got snow up here in the boondocks.......so, wait...why don't you head up here then in your new ride (w/ system) and take me for a spin......heheheheh:D

oh i will. U just gotta call me to let me know when you're fitting me into your busy busy schedule ;):heart: :heart: