Clubplanet Nightlife Community

John Acquaviva and Sinestro kicked my arse!

vicman

Yup kiddies, ole' vicman made it on Friday, 'cause he was in the mood for some techno, and techno he got...gawd dammit, I couldnt stop moving from 11 to 4, shit! :D

The philly jungle started kicking vicman's ass from 11 to 12, and from 12 to 4 Sinestro and Acquaviva finished him off...normally vicman would have stayed until 6, but Donald Glaude will have to wait to spin for vicman, 'cause at 4 vicman left....as he needed, no, required the extra 2 hours of sleep. :D

Acquaviva dropped a techno version of Corey Hart's only hit circa 1984, "I wear my sunglasses at Night", vicman thought,much to his disdain, that an industrial version of Karma Chameleon would soon follow.

Originally posted by vicman

Yup kiddies, ole' vicman made it on Friday, 'cause he was in the mood for some techno, and techno he got...gawd dammit, I couldnt stop moving from 11 to 4, shit! :D

The philly jungle started kicking vicman's ass from 11 to 12, and from 12 to 4 Sinestro and Acquaviva finished him off...normally vicman would have stayed until 6, but Donald Glaude will have to wait to spin for vicman, 'cause at 4 vicman left....as he needed, no, required the extra 2 hours of sleep. :D

Acquaviva dropped a techno version of Corey Hart's only hit circa 1984, "I wear my sunglasses at Night", vicman thought,much to his disdain, that an industrial version of Karma Chameleon would soon follow.

When did Vicman start speaking in the third person? That's Shady's move.

i would have to disagree. while sinestro was good, i thought the acquaviva set was poor. i was really disappointed. the set lacked a rhythm, a story. i acknowledge that i am really picky and demanding.

nevertheless, i had a fantastic time hanging out with my buds and chatting it up with some other people.

out,

judson

Yup kiddies, ole' vicman made it on Friday, 'cause he was in the mood for some techno, and techno he got...gawd dammit, I couldnt stop moving from 11 to 4, shit!

FUCK YOU! I couldn't make it cuz I was home sick :(

you and your herpes...kuro you gotta control yourself when you go out, I saw you hitting it up with that freak-girl at The Edge last week...:eek:

If only it were so. I bet you forget your heartache pretty quickly when your loins are burning.

Originally posted by Kuro

If only it were so. I bet you forget your heartache pretty quickly when your loins are burning.

yup, you only live once thats what I say, so I'll take all the gusto I can while I'm on this earth..yuh my loins were burning :D