Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its a small world after all! ::kats short story of the week::

So on Friday night, as I was bopping my little legs away....I dropped my phone and didn't realize it. When I finally did, like 3 min. later, I frantically searched the floor with a security guard and his brightass flashlight with no luck. So I started asking around and low and behold Djjonstephen found it ::does it glow?!!:: lol.....only to tell me that he gave it away.....::i know who she is, a female, but but, i don't know who she is:: :laugh:

Then as I asked many women if they were given my phone, all said no ::i mean, how many people would have said yes??::...and so, my night went officially bust. So as I cursed Jon out a few more times....i finally forgave him and said ::to hell with it, i have insurance:: :tongue:

Very next day around 2p.m. a very sweet voice called me up and asked if i had lost a phone last night.....I wanted to scream my head off with such joy ::i didnt have to pay $35:: and every contact of mine is almost on that phone so i felt very helpless.

We exchanged numbers and a place to meet and everything was purrfect. This girlie was totally awesome. :D

So today as the weather got worse ::the day to get my phone back:: i hadnt heard from this girlie at all.....but i figured we were still down on the plans. I get an im from a certain gabo-person who tells me....the girl who has your phone cant make it out today. ::im like :confused:, its a conspiracy or something....they all plotted against my phone! how the hell does he know who she is!?!?!::

Little did i know that this girlie was vixenfoxxy and she didnt know that i was clubkat from cp......:laugh::).....after a few omg's and lmao's and "what a coincidence" we made def. plans on getting the phone back. ::sigh::

DONT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF CP! ;)

::thank you girlie!!!::

Guest gabo

well I hope you learned your lesson... dont bring a cell phone into a club kids. who is gonna call you, you're already with your friends:D