Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you let your b/f or g/f go to a club without you?

Do you let your b/f or g/f go to club without you?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you let your b/f or g/f go to club without you?

• yes
    • no

Yeah, WTF is the big deal...The relationship should be about trust, no? Why go out with someone if you can't trust them to be at club w/o you. I think for all of you that said no, you are just insecure about yourself.

clubbingrl..girls go out to check out and hook up too...we are no angels;)

And guys well there is such a double motherf fucken standard..:bigfinger: I mean yeah its cool for you guys to go and shit but not for us girls. What Oh hun it not that I dont trust you its the other guys :rolleyes: Please, that is such a load of crap, you either trust us or you don't simple as that...

Originally posted by clubbingirl

rule of thumb:

group of girls go to clubs to chill with friends.

group of guys go to clubs to check out girls

So true!!!!!!!!

That is the only thing to look out for when your man say, "I'm goin out with the guys tonite, OK??" Yeah suuuuurrrre

Originally posted by fierydesire

clubbingrl..girls go out to check out and hook up too...we are no angels;)

i go alone...so does she...well i mean i go all by my lonesome and she'll go with freinds

we trust each other

even if she isn't there to hook up her freinds def are...she old me one even sed while the cats away mice go out n play

i still trust her

Originally posted by barvybe

This is retarded!!!

If u trust u'r girl, then it shouldn't be a problem.

If u don't trust her, u shouldn't be with her.

i dont agree 100%. there are situtions when this doensnt apply, like when you drink too much black out and lose control. I've blacked out and was told numerous stories i didnt want to hear the next day. I've also watched my gf black out and start freak dancing [and i mean stepping waaaaaay over the line of regular dancing] boys at a club, and the next day has no idea or memory of anything.

its a tough call. I would also take into account who she was going out with.

Originally posted by fierydesire

And guys well there is such a double motherf fucken standard..:bigfinger: I mean yeah its cool for you guys to go and shit but not for us girls. What Oh hun it not that I dont trust you its the other guys :rolleyes: Please, that is such a load of crap, you either trust us or you don't simple as that...

AMEN!!!!

and rememer boys......If You tell her she CANT GO OUT.....Trust me...She'll go out behind ur back!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe Slyons trusts his girl..... but not 100%. Maybe he got cheated on in the past.. that's why he asked the question. I once trusted my ex-gf. One of my ex-gf's this girl..... if she drank 2-3 shots of vodka... she would be ripped and barely know where she is. I trusted 100% though... and guess what I got cheated on and stepped all over. Now I got a hard time trusting girls 100%. So now if I have a girlfriend now and she told me she was gonna go clubbing with her girls and without me. I'm gonna be skeptical. It's hard not to. Even if I do trust her. There's always gonna be that question in my mind of "What if the same shit happens again?"