Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the ladies

bail

Originally posted by misskittie

Yea...right after you buy the girl a beer and vanish for the rest of the night. :(

Im still tarnished.

It worked didnt it???? ;)

i do seem to remember *somebody* gettin in touch with me the next day:eek: :D :D

Originally posted by az-tec

It worked didnt it???? ;)

i do seem to remember *somebody* gettin in touch with me the next day:eek: :D :D

:eek: Who got in touch with you?? Mr.Ed?? Yea she was diggin those hott blue eyes...:tongue: And I bleieve she loved the way your leather smelt...:D

Guest gabo

she loved the way your leather smelt...:D

what does that mea? is there a hidden meaning or just what it looks like.

Originally posted by barvybe

from a guy who likes to dance, 1 tip would be introducing urself pretty quickly instead of just dancing and leering....

personally, i NEVER, EVER rub up against a girl or touch her. after talking to her, if she wants to dance with me cool...,.if not, i just smile and go my way. treat the girls with respect and they'll give u respect back even if they aren't interested. which often leads to u meeting her friends. the more people u meet, the better chance of meeting someone u like and likes u back.

just like tyler durden said...

"good answer!"

Originally posted by barvybe

from a guy who likes to dance, 1 tip would be introducing urself pretty quickly instead of just dancing and leering....

personally, i NEVER, EVER rub up against a girl or touch her. after talking to her, if she wants to dance with me cool...,.if not, i just smile and go my way. treat the girls with respect and they'll give u respect back even if they aren't interested. which often leads to u meeting her friends. the more people u meet, the better chance of meeting someone u like and likes u back.

Ahh I think I'm in love:love: ...lol.......guys take note...this is how to treat a girl in a club...and well anywhere may meet them!

:eek: Who got in touch with you?? Mr.Ed?? Yea she was diggin those hott blue eyes...:tongue: And I bleieve she loved the way your leather smelt...:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

YOU ARE SUCH A DORK...lol

its all good..i still know what happened:tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by dgmodel

oh and i forgot the main ingredient: CONFIDENCE!!!

with out that, no pick up line, no outfit, nobody could get you to succeed!... you walk over like a punk and youre going to get treated like one... and more importantly, dont over analyze shit, )i think nike said it best or Bo Jackson who knows) JUST DO IT!

well said :) *moonie :love: dg's way with words...*

anywho... girls can pick up on shit like that... you have to be confident in yourself... cause if you're not then why the hell is she even gonna want to get to know you??

... in a way, you're like selling a product... YOURSELF!~ ::sounds corny, i know... :D::

but seriously... if you can't be confident in what you have to offer, then no one else will be... :grin:

oh yeah and barvybe knows the deal with dealing with girlies in the club scene... DO NOT *i repeat* DO NOT JUST GO UP TO HER AND START HUMPING HER FREAKIN BUTT!!! i promise we don't like that... ;)

and if all else fails... go with trancends method and all the chicky's will come a'flockin... :laugh2: yeehaw~

Originally posted by az-tec

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

YOU ARE SUCH A DORK...lol

its all good..i still know what happened:tongue: :tongue:

FINE!!!! You people wanna know what happened...I'll tell ya...

Andy found out I was MissKittie one night at Twilo for PVD, had a friend introduce us...bought me a beer in the VIP and vanished. I was in shock...wanted him and went after him the very next day.

Feel better Andy??? I wanted you. lol And now, I got me the bestest friend in the whole wide world...who happens to have an extensive "kittie kAt"panty collection.:D

Now...youre the dork here...not I.:cool:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

well said :) *moonie :love: dg's way with words...*

anywho... girls can pick up on shit like that... you have to be confident in yourself... cause if you're not then why the hell is she even gonna want to get to know you??

... in a way, you're like selling a product... YOURSELF!~ ::sounds corny, i know... :D::

but seriously... if you can't be confident in what you have to offer, then no one else will be... :grin:

oh yeah and barvybe knows the deal with dealing with girlies in the club scene... DO NOT *i repeat* DO NOT JUST GO UP TO HER AND START HUMPING HER FREAKIN BUTT!!! i promise we don't like that... ;)

and if all else fails... go with trancends method and all the chicky's will come a'flockin... :laugh2: yeehaw~

Thanks Bebe!

I agree with you 110%

FINE!!!! You people wanna know what happened...I'll tell ya...

Andy found out I was MissKittie one night at Twilo for PVD, had a friend introduce us...bought me a beer in the VIP and vanished. I was in shock...wanted him and went after him the very next day.

Feel better Andy??? I wanted you. lol And now, I got me the bestest friend in the whole wide world...who happens to have an extensive "kittie kAt"panty collection.:D

Now...youre the dork here...not I.:cool:

:laugh: :laugh: :woah: :woah: