Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dolphins vs. Ravens

meng

You know who I'm going for but what are the arguments as to why one of these teams will beat the other? After seeing the Ravens last night, it looks like they won't be able to do much against our defense. They were stopped eight downs in a row at the goal line by the Vikings defense which is ranked about 20-something against the rush.

I think the Dolphins will beat the Ravens next Sunday at Pro Player. The fans will be in full support and the Dolphins will feed off that to beat the rundown Ravens. Hopefully our running game will make an appearance again like it did against Buffalo.

The Dolphins usually win the first round game of the playoffs. If they do, let's see if they can keep it up.

Guest saleen351

An offical prediction by mr. saleen

I think the Fish will win. Ravens looked like shit last night, and Minn had a thrid string QB in there...I think the RAvens are comming after Feidler, if they disrupt him, then Fidler will throw INT's but I only see the Fish needing 17 pts. or less to finish off the Ravens....

Plus I want the jets to play the Fish again....Its too much fun!!!

Miami 17

Batlimore 10

Ravens cant score at a whore house!!!!!!!!! But INT's will decide this one.