Clubplanet Nightlife Community

omg...what has this board become??

......it is so annoying when i am trying to read a post... and a certain someone has about 8 pictures of himself flexing in his tank top and his goals of clear skin and barbie dolls....for his signature.....there are no modeling scouts on the board so please take your pics and bio somewhere else!!!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: lisa :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by clubkitty

......it is so annoying when i am trying to read a post... and a certain someone has about 8 pictures of himself flexing in his tank top and his goals of clear skin and barbie dolls....for his signature.....there are no modeling scouts on the board so please take your pics and bio somewhere else!!!!!

Where the F is the moderator when you need them!!!!!!!

EXACTLY!!

They have sites for that . I think its called dating for desperados.

Whatever I'll give you credit for a good physique but please a million shots of your best attitutde face is pretty played.

This boar dis like kiddy central, yeah I know everyone is a dj, model or promoter now-OK people get a job.

:zzz:

hahaha.....i just made an ATTN post about this momo on the NY board....all he does is "yawn" posts and before he made that godawful sig he kept saying how he wanted to be in CP pics and he wanted to meet girls and shit....its a message board, get a life!!!!

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

hahaha.....i just made an ATTN post about this momo on the NY board....all he does is "yawn" posts and before he made that godawful sig he kept saying how he wanted to be in CP pics and he wanted to meet girls and shit....its a message board, get a life!!!!

BG

and the funniest thing is that in all the pics he is wearing a tank top.....with a winter hat.......wtf????? i am laughing just thinking about it!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cmb1975

I dont think the issues and problems this board has, has anything to do with someone puttin their pic in their sig. Who gives a fuck what is anyones sig, if ya dont like it, dont look at it.

wow me and you finally agree, is 2002 our year? J/k

I don't think many ppl on this board would go up to him at a club and say the same shit........keep the pics bro, FUCK EM!

I dont think the issues and problems this board has, has anything to do with someone puttin their pic in their sig. Who gives a fuck what is anyones sig, if ya dont like it, dont look at it.

my computer is already sooo slow............that long sig just makes it ten times slower!!!!!

anyways....it was just something that made me laugh....so i thought i would post about it.........didn't mean to offend you!!

AMEN SISTAH!!! THESE IMBACELS TAKE EVERYTHING ON HERE TO HEART...

I THINK THE PROBLEM ARE PEOPLE THAT TAKE EVERYTHING ON HERE SO GODDAM SERIOUS AND TO TOP IT OFF REALLY GET UPSET ABOUT STUPID THINGS LIKE NNJGUY'S POSTING HIS PICTURES AND NON-SENSICAL RESPONDS (BY THE WAY, BRO YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND GET SOME EDUMACATION)

SO JUST CHILL THE FUCK UP PEEPS AND START THE DRAMA.....OH AND IT'S A GOOD THING JBR DIDN'T GET THE PROPER TRAINING IN DELETING AND EDITING THREAD POSTS....I GUESS I'M SAFE FOR NOW....PHEWWW!!!

my computer is already sooo slow............that long sig just makes it ten times slower!!!!!

anyways....it was just something that made me laugh....so i thought i would post about it.........didn't mean to offend you!!

It takes a lot more than that to offend me, no worries.

I just dont understand why people get all pissy about other peoples sigs. Why pick on someone cause you dont agree with their narcicism? To each his own right? The problem with this board is no one has anything left to say, except crap. Everyday it seems like more useless dribble creeps onto the board.

ITS BORING!

It takes a lot more than that to offend me, no worries.

I just dont understand why people get all pissy about other peoples sigs. Why pick on someone cause you dont agree with their narcicism? To each his own right? The problem with this board is no one has anything left to say, except crap. Everyday it seems like more useless dribble creeps onto the board.

ITS BORING!

this board is so boring lately......nothing but drama about saleen....drama about bunkas....drama about promoters....etc.

this guys sig just made me laugh....so i had to post about it....:D

Guest saleen351

is this an attempt to get his attention. sorta like when we were little and would make fun of the person we really liked??????? Seems that way to me.....So go a head pm him with your number and stop player hateing!!!

Guest saleen351

you caught me......i am hoping to someday be his "barbie"

thats me.....bootylicious barbie....hmm....i wonder if i can change that on my avatar.....????

;) and btw......your sig doesn't bother me at all!! ;)

You can turn sigs off in the options section...

Originally posted by saleen351

wow me and you finally agree, is 2002 our year? J/k

I don't think many ppl on this board would go up to him at a club and say the same shit........keep the pics bro, FUCK EM!

Saleem, why do you feel the need to write something a million times??? It takes up too much space!!!

this board is so boring lately......nothing but drama about saleen....drama about bunkas....drama about promoters....etc.

this guys sig just made me laugh....so i had to post about it....:D

I hear you sista! He was an easy target cause his sig is huge...chill out people!:tongue:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by luvdaclubs22

Saleem, why do you feel the need to write something a million times??? It takes up too much space!!!

You lost me bro?

Maybee your talking about my sig? Well newsflash I don't type it everytime, a little tool called copy and paste is what I use...LIKE THIS>.

Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks

Originally posted by saleen351

You lost me bro?

Maybee your talking about my sig? Well newsflash I don't type it everytime, a little tool called copy and paste is what I use...LIKE THIS>.

Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks Hunka Bunka sucks

Yes i am talking about your sig and YES i do know how to copy and paste...I am a very educated FEMALE. Is there a reason why you COPY AND PASTE things a million times??? Huh, bro?

Originally posted by luvdaclubs22

Yes i am talking about your sig and YES i do know how to copy and paste...I am a very educated FEMALE. Is there a reason why you COPY AND PASTE things a million times??? Huh, bro?

To piss you off...is it working?