Clubplanet Nightlife Community

omg...what has this board become??

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by luvdaclubs22

Yes i am talking about your sig and YES i do know how to copy and paste...I am a very educated FEMALE. Is there a reason why you COPY AND PASTE things a million times??? Huh, bro?

its a mental defect! its a mental defect! its a mental defect! its a mental defect! its a mental defect! its a mental defect! its a mental defect! its a mental defect! its a mental defect! its a mental defect! its a mental defect! its a mental defect! its a mental defect! its a mental defect! its a mental defect! its a mental defect!

I can't stop, I'm addicted!!! I can't stop, I'm addicted!!! I can't stop, I'm addicted!!! I can't stop, I'm addicted!!! I can't stop, I'm addicted!!! I can't stop, I'm addicted!!! I can't stop, I'm addicted!!! I can't stop, I'm addicted!!! I can't stop, I'm addicted!!! I can't stop, I'm addicted!!! I can't stop, I'm addicted!!! I can't stop, I'm addicted!!! I can't stop, I'm addicted!!! I can't stop, I'm addicted!!! I can't stop, I'm addicted!!! I can't stop, I'm addicted!!! I can't stop, I'm addicted!!! I can't stop, I'm addicted!!! I can't stop, I'm addicted!!! I can't stop, I'm addicted!!!

generally im favor of free speech, but for christ's sake...why does everyone feel the need to get so fucking defensive anytime someone makes a comment about others.....

and not only that, they get all self-righteous as if they have never said a bad thing about anyone else in their entire lives

and they refer to the "people" who are making comments, not specific names

and by the way, i am referring to cmb1975 and fucking saleen

seeing his face plastered all over every post makes me not want to read anymore.....and ive been here a lot longer than this newbie.....i think he should show some respect for our board!

opinions are more then welcome

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

generally im favor of free speech, but for christ's sake...why does everyone feel the need to get so fucking defensive anytime someone makes a comment about others.....

and not only that, they get all self-righteous as if they have never said a bad thing about anyone else in their entire lives

and they refer to the "people" who are making comments, not specific names

and by the way, i am referring to cmb1975 and fucking saleen

seeing his face plastered all over every post makes me not want to read anymore.....and ive been here a lot longer than this newbie.....i think he should show some respect for our board!

opinions are more then welcome

BG

Go hang yourself.

Well Bootylicious BARBIE (lol) I agree with you... I was thinking the same thing about that guy- first of all I though it was a joke- second of all did you notice that in all his pics he is wearing the same thing but in different combinations!!!! the lovely teresadf pointed that out to me and I can't stop laughing about it! And about the slanted neck pose... LMFAO :laugh: