Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Teo and Richie Santana, Club XS- Sat. Jan. 12

Originally posted by 007pourer

This Saturday, Resident DJ Teo-T and Richie Santana at Club XS.

A night not to miss. Guestlist available, inquire within. Many CP celebs (or whom think they are celebs) will be present.

G-I will be making the trip; however, you are under direct orders to keep Roxanne away from me--She is evil and I dont have what it takes to keep up with her--Im sure you heard what happened.

Later

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Yor kidding me right ?? Its not 80 degrees and sunny and your making the trip down??? Now i have to show up!! Whats the deal with emmitt? He coming down as well and is he bringing his "Neighbor"???:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It will just be me and Emmitt....we're looking for houses that day, so we figured we'd make a whole day/night of it. Yup, you must show up! What about Thursday? Are you going to TA? I think there is a lot of people are going!

Originally posted by whataboutme

G-I will be making the trip; however, you are under direct orders to keep Roxanne away from me--She is evil and I dont have what it takes to keep up with her--Im sure you heard what happened.

Later

Oh sure you are always blaming someone else. I was not even there and I am sure I caught some of the blame some how or another.. Oh I know I made you go out that night...Richie and Teo together is going to be a blast.... See everyone Sat. night

Originally posted by cigs

It will just be me and Emmitt....we're looking for houses that day, so we figured we'd make a whole day/night of it. Yup, you must show up! What about Thursday? Are you going to TA? I think there is a lot of people are going!

Yep im in for thursday as well. Cant wait for the people at the Whiskey to look at us like " what the fuck are they doing"??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ..Ps..Was there really a band there the last time????

Originally posted by cody05

Oh sure you are always blaming someone else. I was not even there and I am sure I caught some of the blame some how or another.. Oh I know I made you go out that night...Richie and Teo together is going to be a blast.... See everyone Sat. night [/quote

Always SOMEONE else's fault]

Originally posted by ceeotter

Ok JBR advised me to put the folowing peeps on the ceeotter/lori v guestlist:

spygirl

cigs

emmitt

evil jav

and

Saleen i know you will be there so your on it too.

shots will happen

HMMM, I guess i have to jump on cody's guest list.....No Teneglia CD for you otter!!!! :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by cigs

It will just be me and Emmitt....we're looking for houses that day, so we figured we'd make a whole day/night of it. Yup, you must show up! What about Thursday? Are you going to TA? I think there is a lot of people are going! [/quote

]

You guys better be ready for some blackhaus!

Guest saleen351

Ok JBR advised me to put the folowing peeps on the ceeotter/lori v guestlist:

spygirl

cigs

emmitt

evil jav

and

Saleen i know you will be there so your on it too.

shots will happen

Hey add these names for me....Tommy C. < my brother, Big D < you and jbr know him, Big Lou aka the big Ragu aka Brooklyn Lou aka the goose, you can use either name for him....

Tell JJ he hasn't bought me some shots in a while and he's due! :D

HMMM, I guess i have to jump on cody's guest list.....No Teneglia CD for you otter!!!! :eek: :eek:

Cody told me I WAS NOT ALLOWEd to put you on my list b/c he put you on his...speak to him..teneglia for me:)

Originally posted by saleen351

Hey add these names for me....Tommy C. < my brother, Big D < you and jbr know him, Big Lou aka the big Ragu aka Brooklyn Lou aka the goose, you can use either name for him....

Tell JJ he hasn't bought me some shots in a while and he's due! :D

done your all on my list free shots for you!!!!!!

shush joel!

Guest saleen351

JBR, I got 2 more names for you to put on the list,,,,

Big D's Wife Bridgit and slim007< hes on this board, doesn't post too much.....More to come...........reply to this so I know you added them.....

Guest saleen351

done your all on my list free shots for you!!!!!!

shush joel!

Free shot? WE always pay for EVERY shot. Right Ceeotter? Wink Wink....

Hey if the jets loose , I'm drinking my sorrows away, if they win, we are drinking for a great victory....Either way Joel owes me some shots....:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

MOET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess moderators have to keep there upscale image.......For me its all sambvca and corona............

Yep im in for thursday as well. Cant wait for the people at the Whiskey to look at us like " what the fuck are they doing"??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ..Ps..Was there really a band there the last time????

Cool...see you then. I think there was a band there, but I don't think anyone in the bar even noticed....I think the band forgot they were playing as well!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

I Haven"t decided where to go on Friday because there is alot happenning in Jersey but the only choice for Sat is XS. I had one of the best nights last month with Eddie Baez and I;m sure Richie and Teo will do the same this time around. Things are starting to happen there