Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Haven't Been Here in a While.......

Hey there. I just came back a few days ago too. It seems like there are so many newbies here.

I think I met ya once a damn long time ago at Twilo. It's nice to see some familiar faces coming around though at the same time I am. :D

Originally posted by lolly

Hey there. I just came back a few days ago too. It seems like there are so many newbies here.

I think I met ya once a damn long time ago at Twilo. It's nice to see some familiar faces coming around though at the same time I am. :D

OMG I do remember meeting you at Twilo........right outside the main room.......seems so long ago...:)

j303j we met but it was at a diner I think.......;)

Originally posted by tyco

OMG I do remember meeting you at Twilo........right outside the main room.......seems so long ago...:)

Yep, that was me. All I remember is that it was for PVD and that was one of my only meetups. I don't really frequent the meetups too often.

Glad to have ya back though!

Originally posted by tyco

j303j we met but it was at a diner I think.......;)

that's right and you were eating disco fries.

Originally posted by az-tec

NO luv huh Mikey?????????

bitch

lol

hey Lolli----

I remember meetin ya tooo:)

i seem to rememebr you sayin something like I reminded you of your brothers friend or sumthin.....or am i totally off???:confused: :confused:

oh my bad man........I see you more than anyone though so I figured I'd spread the love out.....;)

and deanna.......sometimes I can't decipher your one liners.......what do you mean?

Originally posted by az-tec

hey Lolli----

I remember meetin ya tooo:)

i seem to rememebr you sayin something like I reminded you of your brothers friend or sumthin.....or am i totally off???:confused: :confused:

OMG:laugh: You look EXACTLY like my brothers friend (def in a good way ;) )

I remember it quite well metting you too. It went something like this.....I walk out of the main dance floor of Twilo for a meetup (my first one ever) and have NO idea who the hell anyone is. So I noticed you first b/c I had remember seeing a pic of you on the board somewhere and go up to you and ask if you were from the boards (sounding like a complete idiot) and you pointed me in the direction saying something like, "uhhhh :confused: I think they're over there." You later apologized to me saying that you had been talking with a boy of yours who you hadn't seen in a long time, so you were sorry if you were an ass.

Damn...i have a good memory....so do you I guess. ;) ;)

:::waves::: Hey qt...:) There are a few old schoolers still around here and there....:)

Originally posted by sosultan

there's barely a hand full of old schoolers that still dwell here.

CP is a time commitment, for those of us with real jobs (so to speak), time is a luxury. whatever happened to B2B?

As far as David goes...he's fine...just working on his own site regarding Chicago music & clubbing...PM him for the address;)

Originally posted by djmoonshine

:eek: :eek: so many old skool people all in one post... i cant take it. i miss you guys!!! :heart:

omg def.!! :laugh:

its so funny how newbies used to lurk, now the old skoolers are doing it!!!! ::is this a trend thing? am i not "with it"?:: :confused::idea:

Originally posted by sarahkim13

Hi Mikey. I remember you. I'm the girl who you always see you and never quite know who I am. Don't worry, next time I guarantee you'll remember me!!!

SK13

no way I know who you are.........on New Years we said hello to each other and you insisted I didn't know who you were but I did and before I got a chance to tell you, you were gone.......:D

Originally posted by lolly

OMG:laugh: You look EXACTLY like my brothers friend (def in a good way ;) )

I remember it quite well metting you too. It went something like this.....I walk out of the main dance floor of Twilo for a meetup (my first one ever) and have NO idea who the hell anyone is. So I noticed you first b/c I had remember seeing a pic of you on the board somewhere and go up to you and ask if you were from the boards (sounding like a complete idiot) and you pointed me in the direction saying something like, "uhhhh :confused: I think they're over there." You later apologized to me saying that you had been talking with a boy of yours who you hadn't seen in a long time, so you were sorry if you were an ass.

Damn...i have a good memory....so do you I guess. ;) ;)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh memoriesssss.......(((SIGHHHH)))

the ol Twilo meetups were fuckin insane..........like 100 people in one spot in the club...lol