Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OH No I didn't!!

Have you ever gotten ready to go out and thought you looked like a diva but then got to the club and caught a glipse of yourself in the miror and thought to yourself, "OH NO!!! What the hell is wrong with me?!":eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

What was your biggest fashion miss on a night out?

Well i havent done that but me and my friend think alike when it comes to fashion...

We met out one night cause he had work...so we meet up at this bar and we are basically wearing the same fuking thing! We looked like assholes!:laugh:

I had on my armani glasses, he had on his katta's

I had on a black longsleeve shirt and so did he

and we both had on jeans (him mavi, me A|X)

and we both had on black shoes!

I felt like an asshole then but its funny now.

Definitely the worst thing that can happen is when you see someone wearing the same thing as you.

The most memorable time it happened to me was once at EXIT a couple years back when I was wearing a pair of luichiny boots. This girl came over and pointed out that she was wearing the same boots and starting dancing right next to me and all I could think was 'get away'. As if it weren't bad enough, it seemed that she wanted to point out to everyone that we wearing the same thing...