Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I wanna dance with somebody or no?

I go all out when I dance solo.. But when I dance with a girl... I have to tone it down to how there dancing. I hate that a little. If it's a hot girl though.. I won't turn her down. I rather dance with a girl that could dance like me..... That only happened to me a couple of times... and I was in heaven both times.

Exactly!! :D

Originally posted by brooklynkid

I think for the "stompers" among us...if you can get a girl to face you (with enough stomping distance in between) and join you in smiling and stomping then you're all good.

No need to be grinding all sleazy-like :D

Once in awhile you find someone. who is on the same level as you; then its all good. But in Miami, most of the time that’s not the case. So I dance solo. The music, the dancefloor, and me. I luv it … what's strange is when people sit, and watch you dance. as if I were doing something unusual ...

Ehh.. usually I'm a solo dancer, and for those of you who've seen me dance, you know why.. how the hell am I supposed to jump around and do my thang and whatnot when there is a guy all up on my ass?? I don't mind dancing with someone a little but, but my hips usually get tired of that ass shaking thing that you gotta do when damcing with another person so you know.. if there's some guy lurking around me looking like he's about to come dance with me either (1) the people that I'm with see what the deal is and jump up on me before he can get to me or (2) I just completely stop dancing totally and they usually get the hint.. LOL.. but dancing with the guys I know occasionally isn't bad at all.. but 85% of the time you will DEFINITELY see me flying solo on the dance floor... :D

Originally posted by codica3

how the hell am I supposed to jump around and do my thang and whatnot when there is a guy all up on my ass?? I don't mind dancing with someone a little but, but my hips usually get tired of that ass shaking thing that you gotta do when damcing with another person so you know.. if there's some guy lurking around me looking like he's about to come dance with me either (1) the people that I'm with see what the deal is and jump up on me before he can get to me or (2) I just completely stop dancing totally and they usually get the hint.. LOL.. but dancing with the guys I know occasionally isn't bad at all.. but 85% of the time you will DEFINITELY see me flying solo on the dance floor... :D

im sure u have broke many hearts lol...so i have found another girl that doesnt mind to tear it up haha

:bounce:

Chynadoll