Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey tasty, wanna ride my face?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

I am so horny right now and I cant get that tight little ass out of my head!! Just picturing you moving it in circles on my face is driving me nuts!

Jim, I'll be sure to save some drips for ya. ;)

And as for this blow up doll nonsense... Gabo!- I thought you said she was history! Hmmphh...

(BTW has anyone seen the Crystal Method video where the guy makes dinner for his doll, then she runs away from him to a club, and winds up killing him?!)

Guest gabo

tasty, I am sorry I had to leave real quick... and I tried to throw away the doll but I couldnt bring myself to do it!!

Maybe at shagfest (if I go) Ill bring her and dispose of her.

and clubkat, I am gonna get another doll modeld after you... dick sucking lips and all

Originally posted by gabo

tasty, I am sorry I had to leave real quick... and I tried to throw away the doll but I couldnt bring myself to do it!!

Maybe at shagfest (if I go) Ill bring her and dispose of her.

and clubkat, I am gonna get another doll modeld after you... dick sucking lips and all

Oh, so you're going to get rid of your old doll but get a new one! Well the truth is revealed!

You're right Clubkat, forget these men! Just you and me bebe! ;)

I've always got room for a Dyanna on my face. I still get shivers thinking about her tight, round little ass in stretchy black pants. I'd love to roll them down over that ass and sit her right up on my face. I 'd love to feel that little shiver she will make as my probing tongue first connects with her puckered little asshole and my fingers slidedeep inside of her now sopping pussy. I'd like to start off slow as my fingers slide in and out of her methodically, relentlessly. Long, slow licks of my tongue all the way from her backdoor to her clit and back as my fingers curve upwards and start to massage her now expanding G-Spot. Finally I would finish her off with fingers in each hole, alternating in a steady rhyth back and forth as my lips suck in her rock hard clit and my tongue dances all over its head. I can see it now, her body spasming, her back arching as her sexy tummy stretches in front of me. Finaly she quakes and convulses as her orgasm spreads through her and her juices flow all over my face.

Okay, maybe I am too horny today.

Is that how it is now? Mock my sense of rejection? Spurn my advances?

Fine. I'll take my lecherous solicitations anywhere. It was fun while it lasted. You don't know what you were missing. Every guy says that but deep down you know that I was one of the very few that could have kept up with you no matter how dirty you got. I would have eaten my share of TastyT morning, noon, and night and it would have been you who would have to stop me saying you can't cum anymore.

hehe. You know I luv ya. You are in fact my dream girl. If I didn't live so far away that I know I can't scare ya I wouldn't admit it.

But apart from being super-cute with a firm booty, its just the way your mind thinks that drives me nuts. You are truly an exceptional find. You give me hope that there are women out there who can match me - who can be my partner in crime. I can pay someone to do the dishes or clean - what I need from my women is someone who can get as obsessive about chasing the next big buzz as I am. who can hold her own in sex and tjinks up creative, romantic things to do to me as I do the same for her. Who you don't have to seduce (except for fun) cause she is always right there too. Anyways, its my odeto Dyanna day so ther you go. You rock babe.