Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Would Be Your Ideal Club Or Lounge?

I would like a club that was in nj and open till 9am. I mean why cant you just stop serving liqueur at 3? and keep it open till 9? that's legal i think

Second i would like ladies to be free every night so there's not more guys then girls like always.

Third: Lets get some of those cool as laser lights! there not that much and they kick ass:

Make sure your staff is friendly and none of that macho bullshit

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1318147231

Music is important too but im sure you guys are on top of that.

l8r

Guest saleen351

Bartenders: XS first off then Temps....

Energy: Temps

Fun Factor: tied, xs friday surf sunday

Music: of course Temps

dance floor: temps, except its gets realy slippery at like 2am...

Lights: probaly xs when they keep it dark on the floor yet the bars are lite up, def the phattest designed club.

Upscale: I would say HB,

Best door guy: is always abyss, I love when they say my last name...stupied but it works..

worst bouncers : temps, but they got one hell of a job to do so I understand, just keep the tempers in check...

Best ouside party: is BAR A tuesday night < local thing then Boo on SAT early, I wish JJ would throw a early party at the Boo. Like a pregame at 6 or 7 with some dinner...Would be phat....

Best Food at a club: Merge pizza......LOL

Best chicks. xs fridays

What we need: JJ bring back the WED NIGHT ladies party at the BOO..Shit was soooooooooooooooo fun back in the day......

In AC one club has a TV that you can watch in line , its a live feed of the club....I'm sure on slow nights its a vcr tape though....

Originally posted by saleen351

In AC one club has a TV that you can watch in line , its a live feed of the club....I'm sure on slow nights its a vcr tape though....

Are you talking about Casbah? Cause I think it's cool how they have the movie screens inside that show all the people on the dance floor.

In case you haven't noticed the tempts bouncer are everywhere, they work every hot club in Jersey. You can't escape them so you better be nice. I thinkk your thinking of bald Ryan, cause the door guys ar actually pretty funny. The register girl is at a whole new level of BITCH!!!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

Best ouside party: is BAR A tuesday night < local thing then Boo on SAT early, I wish JJ would throw a early party at the Boo. Like a pregame at 6 or 7 with some dinner...Would be phat....

Best Food at a club: Merge pizza......LOL

Best chicks. xs fridays

What we need: JJ bring back the WED NIGHT ladies party at the BOO..Shit was soooooooooooooooo fun back in the day......

Unfortunately, JJ has no daily input to the running of the BOO. It IS owned by the same owners as TEMPTS and XS but a guy by the name of Hut is the GM there, and has been for like 14 years!!!

The Ideal Jersey Club/ Lounge, it a Combination of Metro, Hunka Bunka and Sound Garden

1. Atmosphere of Bunka… People are fun Friendly and There to have a good time

2. Set up like Sound Garden but Bigger… All in one room nice décor…. Lighting is perfect, not too dark so you can see where your going, but dark enough to keep the Club feel. Nice Bar to Space ratio… Sound Garden is small but it has a bar near by no matter where you put yourself. The dance floor is to one side so you can move around freely without getting in the way of the dancing and getting elbowed in the face.

3. Metro has the convenience of location… in the center of North Jersey… Directly off the Parkway for those who are southern or northern. Also the staff is a bit cocky but tolerable… I know I like the feeling that a place has standards and at the same time don’t keep them so high that there is an hour wait to get in. No one wants a club that everyone and anyone can feel like VIP. Without a selective attitude at the door a place could soon be filled with short little men with beer belly, glasses and no class… Or 300lb women trying to hide their spandex covered fat asses by distracting you with their droopy tits popping out of their shirts.

Bottom line an Ideal club/ Lounge is one that is:

1. Roomy – Large and set up with the ability to move around. When I go out with 10 or 15 people I want to be able to hang out comfortably.

2. Has plenty of bars/ bartenders and has them placed in easy to get to locations

3. Dance Floor that isn’t smack in the middle of the room (better for the people walking and the people dancing

4. Some sitting area, some times you need a time out from all the dancing and you need a place to rest.

5. Staff that uses a selective attitude without it going to their heads.

6. Convenient location, easy to get to…. Bunka is a pain

When the club looks and feels good… the music can be arranged.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by StArBrYte

Are you talking about Casbah? Cause I think it's cool how they have the movie screens inside that show all the people on the dance floor.

Yea its casbah, I thinks it phat how they did that, cool how you can check out the dance floor without even going in the club...

JBR, tell HUT to bring back the wed or thurday nite party....I'm sure you and ceotter remember those days...dollar drinks for chicks, and they let the chicks buy drinks for the guys, now sometimes they are shady and make the guy buy the drinks for more money.............. but I'm vip over there, so I'll be pregaming at the boo on sat....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by xcracker

FREE BOOZ FOR ALL CP PEEPS!!

WE already have that, go to ceotters bar....

just kidding joel.....................