Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pot ?

Originally posted by chris817

iam the same but now that its getting colder i seem to be smoking more on the weekends. No reason to leave the house when its so cold

i rarely smoke in the summer to much to do

Now THAT"S logic for ya....the colder it gets, just rely on Mary Jane to warm you up a bit.

I see I see :smoke:

There is many differant kinds of weed. Like for a small example. if the weed is harvested early before to many of the female plants hairs turn brown you get a high where your not hungry and you want to go out and do stuff. If you harvest it later you get that lingering stoner high that makes you want to shove tons of food in your mouth and sleep. I perfer the first one.

Also have you ever made weed brownies with like 2 ounces? No lie you will trip for 2 days i thought a giant spyder was chasing me down route 80 and i kept trying to avoid his big hairy spyder legs. Its insain i dont know if i even like it becuase you feel like your losing your mind. you have to fry it in lots of butter for about 8 min then add it to your favorite brownie mix and bake it thats it!

WHEN I SMOKE UP I DONT EVEN WANNA DO ANYTHING

I JUST WANT TO CHILL AT HOME OR SOMETHING(SMOKE SOME MORE)SCREW TONY SHIT

I JUST LISTEN SOME MUSIC LIKE PVD OR JV OR ANYTHING(SHIT THAT I DONT EVEN KNOW)

AND IM HIGH ALMOST EVERDAY EXCEPT THE WEEKEND

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

i never got people who would puff at a club, it just makes me wanna veg out, id prob be sitting at the bar wanting to play madden. thats also just like i never got people who roll at home. the key is to roll then smoke later ahhhhh add in a vooly and ur set.

Originally posted by notallthere

who here on this board sits back and lights one up??. Maybe turn on some tony hawk an puff puff. Or do you ever go to a club high? its an entirely different experience. I mean i dont like to do it all the time but makes clubs really funny..

love to smoke L's and chill..... i used to go to clubs high all the time, and still do occasionally... used to sneak rolled blunts into exit and blaze on the dance floor... mad fun... love gettin high when rolling......:smoke: :smoke: :roll: :roll:

Originally posted by msoprano13

i used to blaze all the time but now it just seems boring....i still blaze once in a while but no where near like i used to.....

and going to clubs high just sucks....that brings me so far down that i feell lik crawling around the place...

mike youre a little bitch.... thats why u dont like to blaze anymore.

:laugh:

altough you twisted a fine philly the other night i must say.

~~ ive cut down for school but in summer it was like every single day!!! smoking at a club is alright...but i dont like it........i love to smoke tho an dlisten to like trance and just lie on my bed and im gooooooooooooooooooone!!!!! other times i like to smoke outside with friends then i get all hyper and happy........smoking is goooood!:D