Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Since the 'All Twilo Fanatics' post was CLOSED....

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

1) I don't know why the thread is locked up. I am trying to open it and for some reason it's not letting me. I even posted on it. 2) I do agree with somethings. Bt DAVERALPH has been moved back from the date he was supposed to play there. As I said we are talking with the club and when we get all the factual information from the owner himself we will bring the happy news to all the people that love this kind of Talent.

Otherwise venue itself is cool. Happy to finally see a wood dance floor in the place. We sponsored TIESTO's night at Exit. There is a picture thread around somewhere.

How abotu instead of calling people TWILOites and making the rest of the world seem musically retarded we just say PEOPLE THAT LOVE THIS KIND OF DJ TALENT MUST GO THERE IF JUST ONCE TO TRY IT. Clubplanet will be offering you the best opportunity to do so very soon anyway.

TWILOITES TWILOITES TWILOITES!!!!!!!!!! bluetongue.gifbluetongue.gifbluetongue.gif

Originally posted by tyco

Twilo and Exit don't belong in the same sentence......

the space Twilo had was the way it was for specific reasons all contributing to how good the club was overall.......like raver_mania said, it created a more intimate setting.....you knew everyone you were partying with......everyone moved together.......not to mention sound-related reasons.......

Exit is a club you can go with your crew and have a great time but it never will have any sense of vibe and community that smaller venues have.......it's very big and very nice but it lacks that aspect and always will.......

on another note, Exit may be bringing in international talent but it is still different than the type of talent that Twilo saw.......guys like Tiesto, Oakenfold, and Dave Ralph are not representative of Twilo's lineups and I highly doubt that many former Twiloheads are frequenting those parties at Exit.........IMO that is a complete step backwards.......to each his own, but I just see Exit as cornball meatheads that need a place to bump k and cracked out raver kiddies.......to be clear, I have no problem with either cause I'm a pretty open minded person but I just choose not to party with that type of crowd........

besides, with Vinyl doing better and better, Centro-Fly still going strong and Glowbana on it's way, none of this will really matter.....:D

Dave Ralph spun twilo on many occasions.. and ashley caselle was at exit a few weeks ago..

i'd say they're doing some good shit talent wise.. how draper somehow has still yet to be canceled out in the equation is beyond me..

We are taking about clubs like they are actually people, and people like they are things!! We forget that it is the actually people who go to a club that generate vibe!! If Exit got Sasha & Digweed to spin, I am sure that many people would go who use to frequent twilo. But refering to people as twiloites or Exit heads is stupid - We are all people who go out to have a good time, let's not label each other put each other in categories!! Exit has potential and if it brings in the right talent, I am sure that a lot of people who are into the music would attend!!