Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Sound Systems in NJ

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Billy's? They should burn that shithole down. Its not even a club, its a bad restaurant that serves to a bad crowd. But whatever turns you on!

Hunka Bunka? Yea you can hear all the highs when the mc is killing the vibe handing out t-shirts and singing happy birthday. I'm gonna catch flack for that comment, again! haha...

Temps? The system at Tempts rocks, but generally everyone is so f'd up that they are feelin' it no matter how good or bad the sound is. I'd give anything for the closing party vibe all summer long!

Merge? The place might have a phat sound system, but no one is in there to hear it. If I wasn't so loyal to my home at Tempts, I'd give Andrew Mendez a shot... Tha kid got skills!

Best sound system in New Jersey? It use to be in my Lincoln until it burned to the ground... 1200 watts of sick PPI power... MB Quart's up front... JL Audio subs boomin' in the trunk... Audio Control eq's! And many nights that I've been out, the music in my car was much better than the music I heard in the club.

JUST TO GIVE SOME OF YOU AN EDUCATION ON WHO INSTALLED WHAT SYSTEMS WHERE.....

CLUB XS---SOUND ENVIRONMENTS(NOT FINISHED)

TEMPTATIONS--SOUND ENVIRONMENTS

OLD ABYSS SYSTEM--SOUND ENVIRONMENTS

SURF CLUB--SOUND ENVIRONMENTS

JOEY'S CLIFTON--SOUND ENVIRONMENTS

HUNKA BUNKA--SOUND ENVIRONMENTS

SOUNDGARDEN--SOUND ENVIRONMENTS

D'JAIS--SOUND ENVIRONMENTS

ALL SUBWOOFERS AT MERGE ARE THE OLD BERMUDA CABINETS BUILT BY SOUND ENVIRONMENTS......................

SO IN MY OPINION MIKE CONNACHIO OF SOUND ENVIRONMENTS IS THE FUCKING MAN......HANDS DOWN....TAKE NOTICE THAT TEMPTS HAS 1/3 THE AMPLIFICATION OF MERGE AND HOW FUCKIN' LOUD IS TEMPTS....THAT IS AN EFFICIENT SYSTEM WOULDN'T YOU AGREE....WHAT I'M SAYING IS THAT TEMPTS RUNS ON 4 AMPS ONLY..... XS HAS ALL CREST 9001 AMPS (4000watts per channel)(6 AMPS) JUST FOR BASS PLUS ALL THE NEW CABINETS ARE IN.......PLUS ALL DIGITAL...XS WILL HAVE THE LOUDEST SYSTEM UPON COMPLETION......SURF RUNS ON 4 AMPS AND THAT SYSTEM THUMPS..........HUNKA RUNS ON 4 ALSO..................................

MIKES SYSTEMS ARE THUNDEROUS AND EFFICIENT DEPENDANT UPON HOW MUCH AN OWNER WANTS TO SPENT ON EQUIPMENT..

PHAZON ON THE OTHERHAND IS VERY, VERY OVERRATED( NO DISRESPECT TO STEVE DASH). PEOPLE OBVIOUSLY HOP ON THE PHAZON BANDWAGON BECAUSE HE DOES NY INSTALLS FOR FAMOUS CLUBS WHO HIRE FAMOUS DJ'S. JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A SHITLOAD OF AMPS AND SPEAKERS DOESN'T MAKE IT A GOOD SYSTEM. ALL THE EQUIPMENT MUST BE MATCHED AND CROSSED-OVER PROPERLY. MANY INSTALLERS DON'T UNDERSTAND THE ENGINEERING BEHIND SPEAKER CABINETS. MIKE OF SOUND ENVIRONMENTS DESIGNS AND BUILDS ALL CABINETS IN HIS OWN SHOP IN OCEAN COUNTY AND THERE'S NO ONE WHO CAN TOUCH HIS CRAFTSMANSHIP OR ENGINEERING. MAYBE THE NY BOYS OR PENNSLYVANIA BOYS SHOULD TAKE LESSONS.

THIS IS NOT A BIASED OPINION, THIS IS SIMPLY HOW IT IS!

The sound installer of club Abyss is Phazon (Steve Dash). Now Steve Dash also did Twilo in NYC. Everyone is saying Phazon systems are the best.

Would someone please name five other sound systems that this guy did, because alot of people think his sound systems are everywhere, but they are not. No disrepect to club Abyss or Phazon audio, but in my OPINION the sound system is not that great.

As for the Merge Fans, I still think the old Bermuda club system Knocked, B

Originally posted by kirklop

ALL SUBWOOFERS AT MERGE ARE THE OLD BERMUDA CABINETS BUILT BY SOUND ENVIRONMENTS......................

SO IN MY OPINION MIKE CONNACHIO OF SOUND ENVIRONMENTS IS THE FUCKING MAN......HANDS DOWN....TAKE NOTICE THAT TEMPTS HAS 1/3 THE AMPLIFICATION OF MERGE AND HOW FUCKIN' LOUD IS TEMPTS....THAT IS AN EFFICIENT SYSTEM WOULDN'T YOU AGREE....WHAT I'M SAYING IS THAT TEMPTS RUNS ON 4 AMPS ONLY..... XS HAS ALL CREST 9001 AMPS (4000watts per channel)(6 AMPS) JUST FOR BASS PLUS ALL THE NEW CABINETS ARE IN.......PLUS ALL DIGITAL...XS WILL HAVE THE LOUDEST SYSTEM UPON COMPLETION......SURF RUNS ON 4 AMPS AND THAT SYSTEM THUMPS..........HUNKA RUNS ON 4 ALSO..................................

MIKES SYSTEMS ARE THUNDEROUS AND EFFICIENT DEPENDANT UPON HOW MUCH AN OWNER WANTS TO SPENT ON EQUIPMENT..

PHAZON ON THE OTHERHAND IS VERY, VERY OVERRATED( NO DISRESPECT TO STEVE DASH). PEOPLE OBVIOUSLY HOP ON THE PHAZON BANDWAGON BECAUSE HE DOES NY INSTALLS FOR FAMOUS CLUBS WHO HIRE FAMOUS DJ'S. JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A SHITLOAD OF AMPS AND SPEAKERS DOESN'T MAKE IT A GOOD SYSTEM. ALL THE EQUIPMENT MUST BE MATCHED AND CROSSED-OVER PROPERLY. MANY INSTALLERS DON'T UNDERSTAND THE ENGINEERING BEHIND SPEAKER CABINETS. MIKE OF SOUND ENVIRONMENTS DESIGNS AND BUILDS ALL CABINETS IN HIS OWN SHOP IN OCEAN COUNTY AND THERE'S NO ONE WHO CAN TOUCH HIS CRAFTSMANSHIP OR ENGINEERING. MAYBE THE NY BOYS OR PENNSLYVANIA BOYS SHOULD TAKE LESSONS.

dude if you're gonna sit here and tell me the system at Surf Club is better built than the system they had in Twilo you need to get your head examined.......if you would have said, "that's my opinion" I would've passed on this but since you decided that "this is how it is" I'll chime in.......

now it may depend on what kind of music is being played on the system but of all the places you mentioned, I don't see anything special about any of those systems......except the fact that they're LOUD, which you should already know is not a necessary quailty of a great sound system, and they cause way too much ear fatigue......did you ever try to have a conversation in Tempts? and did you ever wake up with your ears not ringing after a night there? all you talk about is loud, loud, loud.......I thought we were talking about QUALITY here.......

I don't see why it's a bandwagon.......I've listened to the system numerous times and it blows my mind........I didn't even know Abyss had the phazon when I thought it was the best......I found out later..........so many world reknown DJs have played the Phazon and they all consider it one of the world's best, if not the best.......these are DJs who play all over the world, not just in Jersey so tell me why their opinions shouldn't be valued higher? and I know I sound like I'm defending Phazon but I can care less, I just didn't like the way you came off not to mention a lot of the stuff you say is irrelevant (how loud the system is or how much wattage is used).......we're talking about pure, quality sound here.......you've probably never even heard a full blown Phazon system and if you have, then you apparently don't know much at all about sound.......I really don't care if you're a DJ.......

Abyss and Merge easily have the best systems in NJ.......neither, might I add, are from Sound Environment

and jerrylee, here's a list of clubs with Phazon OR Phazon components in them:

Glowbana....New York City (Very soon)

Glowbana....London (Soon)

Twilo (Once and Future)..New York City

Crobar....Miami Beach

Redwood Trust...Baltimore

Cream.... Liverpool

Guvernment...Toronto

Home....London

Renaissance.... Nottingham

Home....Sydney

Slave....Sydney

Womb....Tokyo

Abyss.... New Jersey

Zepp....Tokyo

Union Square....NYC

Blue Grotto....NYC

Guest saleen351

when is the xs system gonna be done, cause for 2 weeks last year it was like sticking your hand in a blender, then a week later it was sick.....What ever happened to that, I heard not all speakers were in? So this summer it will be done?

Alot of ppl all say the old abyss was better, I said it too, why is that?

TYCO, READ A LITTLE CLOSER TO WHAT I SAID!!!!!!!!!!!

EFFICIENTCY IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.........HOW TO MAKE LESS EQUIPMENT SOUND GREAT............TWILO HAS FIVE TIMES THE EQUIPMENT SO IT IS NOT FAIR TO COMPARE THE SURF TO THAT..........THE SURF HAS ONE FORLDED HORN SUB CABINET UNDER THE STAGE WHICH SOUND TIGHT. TWILO HAS A BUNCH OF DOUBLE 18" BERTHAS..............NOW IF YOU WERE TO TAKE THE SAME AMOUNT OF AMPS, PROCESSING GEAR, AND RAW DRIVERS(WITHOUT CABINETS) AND HAVE EACH SOUND DESIGNER BUILD A SYSTEM, MIKE THROUGH ENGINEEREING A CABINET DESIGN WILL BUILD A GREAT SYSTEM... CLEARITY IS ALSO A FACTOR............ABYSS IS ALL HIGHS, ONE NOTE BASS, MIDRANGE IS TOO HIGH, MID BASS DOESN'T SOUND RIGHT,,,,,THE PROBLEM WITH ABYSS IS THAT YOU GET A HOLLOW EFFECT IN WHICH SOMETHING IN THE MID-BASS TO SUB-BASS AREA IS MISSING( IF YOU HAVE A SONG WITH VOCALS THE VOCALS BECOME VERY HARD TO HEAR....I USE ABYSS AS AN EXAMPLE BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS BEEN THERE.......ANOTHER PROBLEM WITH ABYSS FOR EXAMPLE IS BLOWN SPEAKERS... ....7 WERE BLOWN LAST WEEK, OVER THE LAST YEAR ALL THE SUBS WERE REPLACED(8 WOOFERS) THE JBL VENUES LOST (6-15" DRIVERS) AND THE 10" DRIVERS WERE ALSO BLOWN A FEW TIMES.....I WON'T EVEN GET INTO HOW MANY PROBLEMS OCCUR WITH THE AMPS..........IF YOU DON'T TAKE MY WORD ASK MANNY, RICHIE SANTANA, OR JOE FERDICO............

SURF LOST 0 SPEAKERS AND AMPS THIS SUMMER

HUNKA LOST 0 SPEAKERS OR AMPS LAST 2 YEARS

D'JAIS LOST 1 SPEAKER O AAMPS THIS SUMMER

JOEY'S LOST 3 15"S SPKS AND 0 AMPS

SOUNDGARDEN 2 18"S AND 1 CROWN 5000

I'M AT ALL THE CLUBS ALL WEEK LONG REPAIRING LIGHTS AND THE OWNERS ASK ME TO TAKE A LISTEN TO THE SYSTEMS TO SEE WHAT IS OUT......IF SOMETHING IS BUSTED, I TELL MIKE OR STEVE...........SO TYCO, SORRY TO SAY.......MIKE OF SOUND ENVIRONMENTS IS THE MAN...................HE DOESN'T DO SYSTEMS IN THE CITY DUE TO THE FACT HE IS BACKED UP IN JERSEY AND IF A BIG CITY CLUB TOOK THE TIME TO RESEARCH MIKE I'M SURE THEY WOULD GO WITH A BIG SYSTEM FROM HIM...........

HE ALSO DID CLUB KRASH IN QUEENS(NY)....GREAT SYSTEM

Is this the same DJ Kirk Lopez that played Zombie Nation twice in the same night at Hunka Bunka when the song first came out? Not positive if it was him, but I'm pretty sure. Isn't that a dj no-no, the same song twice in the same night at the same club. Enough said.

Kirk sounds like he knows a lot more about sound systems than he does dj'n. Just my opinion.

Kirk if you listening and you're still spinning at Hunka Bunka, tell them to kill the mc routine with the free t-shirts and the happy birthday routine. I know about 20 heads that will not go there any longer because we're tired of the mc killing the vibe.

SALEEN, THE PROBLEM WITH XS WAS THE SERIES OF BLACKOUTS SEASIDE HAD AT THE BEGINNIG OF THE SUMMER. THERE WERE SURGES AND SOME ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS WITHIN THE BUILDING WHICH DAMAGED 4 AMPS IN WHICH ONLY ONE CHANNEL COULD BE USED ON EACH..............XS WAS GOING TO ORDER A SYSTEM THEMSELVES AND HAVE SOME GUY INSTALL IT FOR THEM. THEY CHANGED THEIR MIND LAST MINUTE AND ORDERED A SYSTEM FROM MIKE......THE CABINETS ARE BUILT FROM SCRATCH AND A FEW WEEKS IS NOT ENOUGH TIME TO BUILD EVERYTHING PLUS SERVICE 30 OTHER CLUBS.......YOU COULD HEAR THE DIFFERENCE WHEN THE FIRST 2 SUBS WERE ADDED UNDER THE BOOTH(4 TO BE INSTALLED TOTAL)...................HALF THE SUMMER WENT BY WITH MOST THE OLD EQUIPMENT AND SPEAKERS......SHOULD BE DONE BY MAY.........................NOT THAT YOU CAN GET IN SALEEN TO HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(LOL)

Guest saleen351

NOT THAT YOU CAN GET IN SALEEN TO HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(LOL)

Well I guess Lori better take me off her guestlist for sat then...LOL

I really don't think they need much more in there, I don't know much about club systems but turn that shit up.........thats all I would do......Kirk I don't know who does the lights in there, but tell them its always too bright.......A few times last year they turned off all the lights on the dance floor and it was sick....Will you be there sat?

Originally posted by njdionysus

Is this the same DJ Kirk Lopez that played Zombie Nation twice in the same night at Hunka Bunka when the song first came out? Not positive if it was him, but I'm pretty sure. Isn't that a dj no-no, the same song twice in the same night at the same club. Enough said.

Kirk sounds like he knows a lot more about sound systems than he does dj'n. Just my opinion.

Kirk if you listening and you're still spinning at Hunka Bunka, tell them to kill the mc routine with the free t-shirts and the happy birthday routine. I know about 20 heads that will not go there any longer because we're tired of the mc killing the vibe.

I could have swore this thread was about sound systems, not bashing Bunka or Kirk........

TYCO, READ A LITTLE CLOSER TO WHAT I SAID!!!!!!!!!!!

EFFICIENTCY IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.........HOW TO MAKE LESS EQUIPMENT SOUND GREAT............TWILO HAS FIVE TIMES THE EQUIPMENT SO IT IS NOT FAIR TO COMPARE THE SURF TO THAT..........THE SURF HAS ONE FORLDED HORN SUB CABINET UNDER THE STAGE WHICH SOUND TIGHT. TWILO HAS A BUNCH OF DOUBLE 18" BERTHAS..............NOW IF YOU WERE TO TAKE THE SAME AMOUNT OF AMPS, PROCESSING GEAR, AND RAW DRIVERS(WITHOUT CABINETS) AND HAVE EACH SOUND DESIGNER BUILD A SYSTEM, MIKE THROUGH ENGINEEREING A CABINET DESIGN WILL BUILD A GREAT SYSTEM... CLEARITY IS ALSO A FACTOR............ABYSS IS ALL HIGHS, ONE NOTE BASS, MIDRANGE IS TOO HIGH, MID BASS DOESN'T SOUND RIGHT,,,,,THE PROBLEM WITH ABYSS IS THAT YOU GET A HOLLOW EFFECT IN WHICH SOMETHING IN THE MID-BASS TO SUB-BASS AREA IS MISSING( IF YOU HAVE A SONG WITH VOCALS THE VOCALS BECOME VERY HARD TO HEAR....I USE ABYSS AS AN EXAMPLE BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS BEEN THERE.......ANOTHER PROBLEM WITH ABYSS FOR EXAMPLE IS BLOWN SPEAKERS... ....7 WERE BLOWN LAST WEEK, OVER THE LAST YEAR ALL THE SUBS WERE REPLACED(8 WOOFERS) THE JBL VENUES LOST (6-15" DRIVERS) AND THE 10" DRIVERS WERE ALSO BLOWN A FEW TIMES.....I WON'T EVEN GET INTO HOW MANY PROBLEMS OCCUR WITH THE AMPS..........IF YOU DON'T TAKE MY WORD ASK MANNY, RICHIE SANTANA, OR JOE FERDICO............

SURF LOST 0 SPEAKERS AND AMPS THIS SUMMER

HUNKA LOST 0 SPEAKERS OR AMPS LAST 2 YEARS

D'JAIS LOST 1 SPEAKER O AAMPS THIS SUMMER

JOEY'S LOST 3 15"S SPKS AND 0 AMPS

SOUNDGARDEN 2 18"S AND 1 CROWN 5000

I'M AT ALL THE CLUBS ALL WEEK LONG REPAIRING LIGHTS AND THE OWNERS ASK ME TO TAKE A LISTEN TO THE SYSTEMS TO SEE WHAT IS OUT......IF SOMETHING IS BUSTED, I TELL MIKE OR STEVE...........SO TYCO, SORRY TO SAY.......MIKE OF SOUND ENVIRONMENTS IS THE MAN...................HE DOESN'T DO SYSTEMS IN THE CITY DUE TO THE FACT HE IS BACKED UP IN JERSEY AND IF A BIG CITY CLUB TOOK THE TIME TO RESEARCH MIKE I'M SURE THEY WOULD GO WITH A BIG SYSTEM FROM HIM...........

HE ALSO DID CLUB KRASH IN QUEENS(NY)....GREAT SYSTEM

well that's a fair assessement but my point was, the thread asked what is the best sound system.......when I hear that, i think of which sounds the best when I'm listening to it, regardless of how many amps or speakers are used........we're not talking about best sound for the least money or something......in that case, maybe the dispute would be different........but all things aside, we shouldn't even be comparing clubs like Twilo to places like Djais.......I mean, how involved could a system in Djais be, it's so tiny........not to mention most clubbers in Jersey don't consider a club's sound system to be it's defining factor, or even close for that matter.......why spend the money?

I'm not knocking your friend Mike and to you, he may be the man but I have just not been totally impressed with any of those systems.......plain and simple......they sound very good but nothing mind blowing.........in the end, the system at Merge still sounds better than any you've mentioned IMO......should we say it's not because they use a few extra speakers or amps?

NJDIONYSUS, YOU COULD BE REFERRING TO ONE OF TWO TIMES AT BUNKA............THERE WAS A SILVER BALL IN WHICH JASON OJEDA PLAYED IT DURING HIS SET...AT THE END OF THE NIGHT EVERYONE WAS CHANTING THE SONG SO HE PLAYED IT AGAIN AND THE PLACE WENTS NUTS.........................THERE ARE TIMES I MAY PLAY A TRACK AND WHEM KIP GOES ON HE MAY HAVE THE URGE TO PLAY THE SAME TRACK AN HOUR OR TWO LATER...

I CANNOT CONTROL THAT ................I TELL ANY DJ THAT FOLLOWS ME WHAT I PLAYED SO THEY DON'T PLAY IT....IF THEY PLAY IT, THEY PLAY IT!!!!!!!! IF A SONG IS HOT ENOUGH YOU CAN PLAY IT FIVE TIMES AS LONG AS PEOPLE LOVE IT..........WHEN ZOMBIE NATION CAME OUT THEN HIT THE RADIO IT WAS VERY BIG. THERE'S NOT MANY TRACKS THAT WIND A CROWD UP AND HAVE THEM CHANTING THE CHANT FROM THAT SONG TO EVERY OTHER SONG THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT...............I GOT SICK OF IT QUICK AND IF I DID PLAY IT TWICE IT WAS DEFINITELY WHEN IT WAS NEW.................SORRY I BROKE A RULE IN THE DJ CODEBOOK. LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION...IF IT'S WRONG TO PLAY A SONG TWICE IN ONE NIGHT IS IT OK TO PLAY ONE SONG FOR 40 MINUTES????????????IS JP WRONG FOR DOING THAT?

TYCO, I've asked for a list of five clubs that Phazon did you gave me a list of clubs that are 1: Shut down 2: did not open & 3: not even in NJ(THIS IS A NJ BOARD and the Thread Title is Best Sound System in NJ). You must be a big supporter of Steve Dash, because I don't know many people that can name his work that he did over thousands of miles away from NJ.

For the record PHAZON AUDIO (STEVE DASH) has one club in NJ

1. Abyss Nightclub

Tyco if any information above seem to be inaccurate please let me know and thankyou for you education on Phazon Audio and you coments to this thread.

Thankyou

Jerry Lee

Originally posted by jerrylee

TYCO, I've asked for a list of five clubs that Phazon did you gave me a list of clubs that are 1: Shut down 2: did not open & 3: not even in NJ(THIS IS A NJ BOARD and the Thread Title is Best Sound System in NJ). You must be a big supporter of Steve Dash, because I don't know many people that can name his work that he did over thousands of miles away from NJ.

For the record PHAZON AUDIO (STEVE DASH) has one club in NJ

1. Abyss Nightclub

Tyco if any information above seem to be inaccurate please let me know and thankyou for you education on Phazon Audio and you coments to this thread.

Thankyou

Jerry Lee

dude wtf are you talking about? You simply asked of 5 other sound systems Steve Dash did and I gave you the list from the Phazon web site.......I'm not a "big supporter" but I think the systems sound great and what difference does it make that YOU don't know people that can name work he did.......it's right on the web site at http://www.phazonsound.com, not that hard to read.......

secondly, two clubs that I see on that list, Home and Twilo, are shut down and one, Glowbana, is not open yet.......that leaves, hmmm.....about 11 others so again, don't know wtf you're talking about......an lastly, you never said anything in your question about other sound systems Steve Dash has done about NJ.......you asked for others, and I told you......go back and reread your post if you like......obviously, he only did one in NJ and that was clear from the beginning.......I never said he did any others and you didn't ask for that either so again, wtf are you talking about? and for the record, I never said I knew that much about Phazon other than that it sounds good.......if you want education, read up.

wake up bro......

Merge by far has the best sound system in NJ. I think they did a great job on it. Slamming on the dance floor, loud around it, but you can still talk and feel the music. Abyss sound system is good but Steve Dash fucked them on the job. It is not the same system Twilo(a phazon but not like Twilos) has and you dont need to be an expert on it, just listen. Tempts is loud, but a little noisy. Bunka and Joeys is good. Even though its not really a club place Jenks good system. I also think Metro has a really good sound system.

Tyco, I'm Sorry if I was not specific, but considering that all this thread stuff is in NJ, I thought people will respond to NJ Issue or clubs...........My bad.....I tried to get on the phazon site, but for some reason the site was not responding, so I called them they faxed me a list of all their clubs and I can say you are right on the money with your list.

as for eveyone else:

I started this post to simply hear you opinion, but it seems like it turn into more about the installers, so I did my reseach and hear are NJ club sound installer

Z-BASS SOUND & LIGHTING : Merge Nightclub

SOUND ENVIRONMENTS

Club XS (still not finished)

Hunka Bunka Ballroom

D'Jais Nightclub

Headliner

Jenkinson's

Joey Harrison' Surf Club

Joey's Nightclub (Clifton)

Studio 6

Temptations

Soundgarden

Tradewinds Nightclub

Yakety Yak Cafe

Bamboo Club

Bermuda club (I know it's Merge, but it still has SEI customs stuff in there)

Club Paridise

********* I'm sorry guys, but I'm not going to list all 436 installs this guy did.

PHAZON SOUND

Abyss Nightclub (FOR OTHER CLUB LISTING PLEASE GO TO TYCO REPLY TO KIRKLOP)

POLLS SHOW alot of people like IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

Merge ( Z-BASS SOUND & LIGHTING)

Abyss (old system By sound Environments)

Abyss (new system by Phazon)

Club XS (SOUND ENVIRONMENTS)

Temptations (SOUND ENVIRONMENTS)

Hunka Bunka (SOUND ENVIRONMENTS)

Poor Billys (help this person) (I COULD NOT FIND OUT)

Joey's (SOUND ENVIRONMENTS)

Joey Surf club (SOUND ENVIRONMENTS)

Jenkinson (SOUND ENVIRONMENTS)

SINCE PEOPLE STARTED WITH THE INSTALLERS, I SAY THIS

"WHOSE THE BEST SOUND INSTALLER IN NJ?"

*MICHAEL CONACCHIO OF SOUND ENVIRONMENTS

PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO ALL

JLEE

very nice jerrylee......

I have to differ with you though......even though Sound Environments have done the vast majority of systems in NJ, I can't say I like his sound the best........before I even knew this, I said Merge and Abyss are my favs.......guess I like a bit more fullness on the lows.......those SE systems def "scream" but they are not as bass heavy as I like in a club system........in the end, they're probably more suitable for the type of music most DJs in Jersey play........more reliant on mids and highs....:D