Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Planet Room Meet @ Champs, Menlo

Hi Kids! I am Back... sorry if I was MIA, i spent my weekend working and doing after hours 3 straight days! I worked Friday and did Vinyl... got back the next day and went straight to work after which i went to SF with my gurlz and boyz! Let me tell you, the best time to go to SF for after hours is the week after NYE, no crowds and good music... went home Sunday and we slept for a few hours and went to Red Bank to Downtown Cafe, very comfy, candle lit loungy bar club... check it out, Thurs and Sundays are good if you are into deep house... ANYHOW, sorry i deviated, just wanted to explain why I wasn't on the message board for awhile, NOW here's the lowdown --- CP room meet at Champs on Jan 16, NEXT Wed, NOT TONITE! I spoke to teresadf and the GURLZ and they all agreed on the 16th... I know I know, I should have posted this earlier in the week but I spent the last two days resting! READ above for explanation... so anyone that's interested PLEASE E-mail me Sydniwade@Yahoo.com , I need a head count so I can reserve a section... and someone suggested R Bar, that would be a good place to go AFTER Champs, good chill out music for conversation and drinks, I always go there after Champs, about 5 minutes away... RSVP

Sydnie!!!

YAY!!!!! Sydnie's back!!!!! Sounds like you had a busy but fun weekend. I remember talking about the 16th but I didn't know if that was definite or not. Next Wednesday at Champs sounds good to me. :D

Starbryte decided she wants to do the Like a Virgin song and dress up..... :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by teresadf

YAY!!!!! Sydnie's back!!!!! Sounds like you had a busy but fun weekend. I remember talking about the 16th but I didn't know if that was definite or not. Next Wednesday at Champs sounds good to me. :D

Starbryte decided she wants to do the Like a Virgin song and dress up..... :laugh: :laugh:

Like a virgin??? Hmmm...

sydnie

teresadf

starbryte

luvdaclubs22

....if you are interested in doing a meet-up this week......quite a few of us already have one planned for thursday @ about 6pm.....everyone is invited!! :D

it is at Texas Arizona in Hoboken......when you step off the path it is the first bar you see!! :D

there is usually a good turnout....and it is lots of fun!! :D

see you there!!!! :D

lisa

........also....next wednesday sounds like a plan.....i might just have to go with you teresa!!! :D

Hmmmmmmm, T & A. Hmmm, hmmm, i am resting tonite and tomorrow i am getting my unemployement check, do they accept food stamps at T & A? We'll see, I am still burned out from last nite and the weekend, sounds tempting, i would love to go to Hoboken, I haven't been up there in awhile.

Originally posted by clubkitty

....if you are interested in doing a meet-up this week......quite a few of us already have one planned for thursday @ about 6pm.....everyone is invited!! :D

it is at Texas Arizona in Hoboken......when you step off the path it is the first bar you see!! :D

there is usually a good turnout....and it is lots of fun!! :D

see you there!!!! :D

lisa

........also....next wednesday sounds like a plan.....i might just have to go with you teresa!!! :D

Someone is excited!!!!!!