Clubplanet Nightlife Community

93.1 ... I surrender!!!

jasp182

Wow...once again I'm a total hypocrite. Two days ago, I'm whining and bitching about this new station and how commercial it is. And now, I just did a radio drop to be aired on this station as well as it's Orlando counterpart, Party 95.3. Here's the story:

I'm all geeked because the producer of "Paul Oakenfold presents..." contacts me, tells me that Oakey added my track "Millennium Dawn" to this week's show, and they want me to do a little radio drop over the phone (introducing myself and the track and what not). After I catch my breath and go back to pretending its not a big deal to me, I ask where the show airs. It ends up that he records it in London, and it's syndicated throughout dance stations here in the States...most recently added to this list of stations is 93.1.

So...now that I've said what total crap it is and how I hate commercial dance music, I'm gonna be a total hypocrite and ask if anyone happens to catch Oakenfold's show on Saturday night (either here or in Orlando) to listen for me and let me know! LOL

Peace,

Rich

Insomniac Records US

Like I said, give the station sometime. I think they are not sure what direction they want to go in; so they’re experimenting a bit. Yesterday, I heard “Samb- Adagio†(the cosmic gate mix); which I have never even heard in a club; let alone on a radio station.

will be sure to check out oakeys show..

Although I absolutely HATE P. Oakenfold's work, and most of the work associated with him, with a FIERY PASSION :flame: . . .

I want to congratulate you, Jasp182. You must be WAY HAPPY about this! :) Best of Luck!!!!!

Tell me about your track. What's it like?

I guess I shouldn't have posted that without a little introduction...my bad. I know most people here (and in Miami in general) are into trance, progressive, and house; but I produce and spin breakbeat as "Jasp 182". The record Oakenfold is playin on his radio show is a little trancey-electro track I put out on vinyl last year on one of my labels, Napzzz Music. We sent him the record, and he didn't play it back then, but it just got licensed for UK release by MOB Records , and they put him on to it, and he apparently liked it. If you want to hear an mp3 of the track, you can check out my mp3 page @ www.mp3.com/Jasp182.

And, Phrank...email me, and I'll hit u up with the conference info. I might be playin in the breaks tent at Ultra, but it's not confirmed yet, so I'm not holding my breath.

Peace,

Rich

Insomniac Records

Grooveman Music

Rich is in the HOUSE !!!! :cool:

Make sure you let me know if BURUFUNK is coming down this year. I definately want us to work together on something this year...

Yes. I'm the same B-SIDE from MARSmusic.com (& was Curtis' Manager in TX) and ran into you at Chili Pepper & Orbit.

Just incase you forgot :D

Peace Man,

>>>>>>> B~SIDE