Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Tunnelbandit!!!!!!

Originally posted by msoprano13

WORD BRO,,,,,,

when i talk about that place to some peeps they go why the hell would you go there....im like yo you just dont understand

Then i say.....it was the most diverse club known to man.Everybody looked different. Not every person was wearing black bang bang slacks and sparkely halter tops.If you wanted to wear a three piece suit...fine...if you wanted to wear what you just found under your bed...that was fine too.TO HELL WITH DRESS CODES.The day you see me in shoes will be the end of the world as we know know it.:D

ahh the tunnel...my first nightclub, NYE '98 with Eddie Baez on the main floor and Double-O 7 downstairs in the library...

eddie dropped got the groove that night along with Elements...damn...the memories...

what i love most was how the bright white lights use to flicker so much they hypnotized you and you werent able to walk or think straight for a few seconds...

Originally posted by highmay

what i love most was how the bright white lights use to flicker so much they hypnotized you and you werent able to walk or think straight for a few seconds...

yeah those lights wore the shit....when the strobe lights came on it felt like ur walkign in slow motion n shit..it was cool

Originally posted by foxyroxy20

yeah those lights wore the shit....when the strobe lights came on it felt like ur walkign in slow motion n shit..it was cool

i must have bumped into a 3412312 people when those lights came on...no one cared cause they were all doing the same thing:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by msoprano13

i must have bumped into a 3412312 people when those lights came on...no one cared cause they were all doing the same thing:laugh: :laugh:

Lol i know...its like one second no one was in ur way , then another u see someone right in front of u...it was cool...lol...