Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan's remix of 4 Non-Blondes, Whats Up

njdionysus

Does anyone have Jonathan Peter's remix of 4 Non-Blondes, Whats Up on .mp3? You know the song, hey hey whats going on. My friend has been dying for this song for tooo long now and I've never heard the end of it from her. Can anyone help a brotha out?

Also I had a Jonathan Peter's remix of Sweet Surrender that was about 15 minutes long and I deleted the file by mistake. Anyone have that one also?

All help much appreciated.

Will work for music!

Holly shit, I loved that fuckin track...A true "Afterhours track".He only played it after like 9am...Doubt anyone has it though...Put that on the list wit luz, madonna, goin through it, and the counteless other nameless tracks that go un id'd through out the cource of my factory career:(

Originally posted by billyfromboston

the tracks that go un ID'd and the tracks you know u just aint gonna get are what make it so phat and keep u goin back...trust me if the luz tracks were released last friggin year they'd be so played out by now...JP knows how to keep his shit hottttt

No, the reason he doesn't release tracks is cause he can't get certain artists signed to major labels, and therefore he can't distribute the music, believe me if he could release them and make a shitload of money he would. Remember it's not right but it's ok by whitney houston, he released that cause he knew it was gonna sell, and it ended up going platnum

Originally posted by nrgy112

Umm, Obviously he did because not only does it say the remixers names on the maxi-single, but I also saw the video to it on MTV, where it clearly stated jonathan peters remix

UM Johnny Vicious & Peter Rauhofer did the remixes... JP use to rock Johnny's mix.. Looping "There's no more tears to shed for you" for about 4-5 minutes, completely ripping it.. Remember it like it was yesterday..

Go check JP's discography on his web site if your still a non believer...

Originally posted by nrgy112

Umm, Obviously he did because not only does it say the remixers names on the maxi-single, but I also saw the video to it on MTV, where it clearly stated jonathan peters remix

ummmm, you obviously dont know what youre talking about so stop sounding stupid:rolleyes:

Originally posted by tranza

I think that 4 Non Blondes was just an accapella he used.... Some chick named Coral (I think, dont quote me) sang it.. I never heard a real mix of it, only heard him throw the accapella over stuff..

I don't know what to believe now...I was told that It WAS a real track...Now your tellin me that it was just an accapela(thats what I thought too, than the kid told me the opposite)FUCK:(

Ah, oh well, I should of stole the cd jp ripped when he he went into the back for like an hour doin who know's what, he played Luz, 4 non blondes, and the wmc mix of let the sunshine back to back to back when the balloons fell that one time in the begining of sept i think....I could of made a couple of beans for it;)