Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats on your CD player now?

vicman

Well, other than my own recently recorded double CD set (shameless plug alert, shameless plug alert!) which is constantly on in my car, I've got a couple CD's that have been stuck in my CD players at home: I've got the Danny Howells Renaissance Revelation cued up, as well as Steve Lawler's Dark Drums 2. Every once in a while, the DD GU21 finds its way into the box. And I would be listening to the P&W Painting on Silence CD a lot more, but I think one of my buddies stole it from me and is not telling me he has it! :mad:

since i'm at the office going through mindless papers, i got Oakenfold's GU2: NY...nice & mellow in general, best GU in my opinion...too bad Oakie sux ass now....

Emmersons GU20 SIngapore is also 'round here somewhere..and in my car I've got a couple of Noel Sanger's cd's and Chicane's Behind The Sun...one of my fav's of all-time

Originally posted by vicman

since i'm at the office going through mindless papers, i got Oakenfold's GU2: NY...nice & mellow in general, best GU in my opinion...too bad Oakie sux ass now....

Emmersons GU20 SIngapore is also 'round here somewhere..and in my car I've got a couple of Noel Sanger's cd's and Chicane's Behind The Sun...one of my fav's of all-time

Chicane... There's a name I haven't heard since my cheese days. Ick.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

....And I would be listening to the P&W Painting on Silence CD a lot more, but I think one of my buddies stole it from me and is not telling me he has it! :mad:

have you checked up ur ass? he might have put it there :D

have you checked up ur ass? he might have put it there :D

Why the sudden hostility, Vic? Is it cause you know you're a closet Oakie whore? Cause you just realize you told the whole world you like the dance music equivalent of N-Sync? Cause you know your veins flow with Cheese? Is that why, Vic? Is it?

Why the sudden hostility, Vic? Is it cause you know you're a closet Oakie whore? Cause you just realize you told the whole world you like the dance music equivalent of N-Sync? Cause you know your veins flow with Cheese? Is that why, Vic? Is it?

hey remember that all mexican food in the US comes oozing with cheese, so i'm full of cheese at the moment, with enough to spread around to all of you...directly from Wisconsin...:D

hey remember that all mexican food in the US comes oozing with cheese, so i'm full of cheese at the moment, with enough to spread around to all of you...directly from Wisconsin...:D

Dude, that is about the most disgusting thing I have ever heard in my entire life. There's no way in hell you should ever use the phrase "oozing with cheese" in any conversation. It's just way too yucky sounding.

Dude, that is about the most disgusting thing I have ever heard in my entire life. There's no way in hell you should ever use the phrase "oozing with cheese" in any conversation. It's just way too yucky sounding.

whats yucky is ur interpretation of "oozing with cheese" :puke:

I have no interpretation of "oozing with cheese". The phrase in itself, no matter how interpreted, is not pleasant.

Lasagna oozes with cheese

quesadillas ooze with cheese

fried cheese, oozes with cheese

NOBODY OOZES WITH CHEESE! If anything, the only thing in the world that could possibly ooze with cheese are those hot dog chili/cheese dispensers at 7-11. OK, those "ooze with cheese". NOTHING else in the world "oozes with cheese".

Nachos?

Nachos?

OK, maybe the cheese dispenser for Nachos. But that's exactly the same device as the 7-11 dispenser. So yes, they ooze with cheese. But the physical Nachos themselves do NOT ooze with cheese. The cheese oozes out of the dispenser, on top of the tortilla chip. But once on the tortilla chip and out of the dispenser, all oozing is done. No more oozing. Zero. Nill. Nada. Zilch. Non-oozerino. No ooze is good ooze. Bye-Bye Oozey.

OK, maybe the cheese dispenser for Nachos. But that's exactly the same device as the 7-11 dispenser. So yes, they ooze with cheese. But the physical Nachos themselves do NOT ooze with cheese. The cheese oozes out of the dispenser, on top of the tortilla chip. But once on the tortilla chip and out of the dispenser, all oozing is done. No more oozing. Zero. Nill. Nada. Zilch. Non-oozerino. No ooze is good ooze. Bye-Bye Oozey.

cheddar

brie

parmesan

american processed

rocheford

gouda

triple creme

double creme

manchego

asadero

chihuaha

reggiano