Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Peircings, colored hair, tatoos......

vicman

Originally posted by vicman

...when you see a gal or guy with any or all of this stuff (or other stuff) does it turn you on, or do you think its disgusting?

:confused: :confused:

depends on who it is, and how they have it arranged, really its the color of the hair that makes it gross, and the number of tattoos and peircings..other than that it can make someone look very attractive

:bounce:

CD

Originally posted by vicman

...when you see a gal or guy with any or all of this stuff (or other stuff) does it turn you on, or do you think its disgusting?

:confused: :confused:

Depends where it is. It turns me on when they're subtle. Not too over board. Like a girl with highlights in her hair. A belly button ring. And/or a small tatoo somewhere hidden away can definitely be a turn on. And I would definitely not consider it disgusting. Little things like that just add to the effect of innocence outside the bedroom, freak in the bedroom.

Although, there are definitely some more non-subdued things I can appreciate as well. Like outrageous flourescent colored hair. An eyebrow ring. And maybe a small, visible tatoo every once in a while.

But definitely, the hidden away thing is a big turn on for me. It's the whole Madonna and the Whore thing. Impression of being a saint. But can get down and dirty at game time. Definite turn on. I gotta go to the bathroom. Oops, did I just say that out loud??? :D

Originally posted by Kuro

I'm biased though cuz I'm fairly well tattooed myself.

Yeah, word on the street is you have the word "Bjork" tatooed on your left buttcheek. The word "Mistress Barbara" tatooed on your right buttcheek. And that you just got a fresh one with the word "Scratch" across your stomach.

Piercings and tats are a plus and so is color, done right. But these things should accentuate a person's attributes not overwhelm them.

And ugly people should stay away from anything at all that attracts attention to themselves.

Am I going to hell for saying that???? :laugh:

Originally posted by malanee

Piercings and tats are a plus and so is color, done right. But these things should accentuate a person's attributes not overwhelm them.

And ugly people should stay away from anything at all that attracts attention to themselves.

Am I going to hell for saying that???? :laugh:

No, you're not going to hell. But you should stop attracting attention to yourself. :eek: :eek:

Aw, I don't mean it, but I had to say it. I wouldn't be Shady if I passed that one up. ;)

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Depends where it is. It turns me on when they're subtle. Not too over board. Like a girl with highlights in her hair. A belly button ring. And/or a small tatoo somewhere hidden away can definitely be a turn on. And I would definitely not consider it disgusting. Little things like that just add to the effect of innocence outside the bedroom, freak in the bedroom.

soooo....wacha gonna do with that tattoo of Oakie's face you got around your belly-button?...i dunno why you were flashig that thing around the Armory during Radiate....i still havent recovered from that quite disturbing image.... :puke:

Anyway, ilove tattoos, I love women with tatoos as long as its reasonable, same thing with peircings, as long as they are reasonable (except the nose, thats a no-no for me), and same goes for the highlights.

Loooove tatoos in the lower back or upper back in girls :eek: :eek: :eek:

All of this stuff (especially the tatoos) should really just accentuate the persons image. Peircings can be closed and hair can be restored to its natural color, tatoos are little harder to get rid of.

Originally posted by chynado11

i think the same with men, and i think some men wear the tattoos well and the piercings well and i dont know; hmmm the color has to be subtle or blonde for me, not pink or red or something like that...but yum yum otherwise

:bounce:

CD

Hey!! What's wrong with red??? I think a dark red looks good on dark hair. But of course, there is some bias here. :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

maybe a small, visible tatoo every once in a while.

Nuts to that. As long as they're high quality, huge, obvious tattoos on women are the shit. Attractive women with huge Japanese style half sleeves or back pieces can't be beat.

While we're on the subject, that bartneder at Nation that looks like a punk chick with tattoos all over her arms is damn cute.

Originally posted by Kuro

Nuts to that. As long as they're high quality, huge, obvious tattoos on women are the shit. Attractive women with huge Japanese style half sleeves or back pieces can't be beat.

While we're on the subject, that bartneder at Nation that looks like a punk chick with tattoos all over her arms is damn cute.

i've seen another gilr at Buzz with a big one in her back :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by malanee

I saw a girl with an absolutely beautiful tat on her back! *I* wanted to sleep with her! :laugh:

Next time you have an urge like that, go with it. And make sure to videotape it. And take lots of pictures. And give the pictures to Kuro or myself and we'll make sure to post them on here for everyone to enjoy.

I like belly rings and I'm sure my horizontal hood piercing will be sweeeet. Lip piercings freak me out, and i'm not big on tattoos. PGiddy's mom said she had "I'm a wuss" tattooed on his ass when he was little. When shady goes to jail for doing drugs he'll get lots of fun tattoos from his boyfriends in the slammer.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I like belly rings and I'm sure my horizontal hood piercing will be sweeeet. Lip piercings freak me out, and i'm not big on tattoos. PGiddy's mom said she had "I'm a wuss" tattooed on his ass when he was little. When shady goes to jail for doing drugs he'll get lots of fun tattoos from his boyfriends in the slammer.

I won't tell what your mother had tattooed on your ass. Anyways piercings, tattoos, all that shit is for freaks, you should just join the circus too while your at it. Yeah they look "cool" on girls, but how soon it gets old. Then they're stuck looking at that stupid tattoo of daffy duck forever. my .02

Guest jroo
Originally posted by pgiddy

I won't tell what your mother had tattooed on your ass. Anyways piercings, tattoos, all that shit is for freaks, you should just join the circus too while your at it. Yeah they look "cool" on girls, but how soon it gets old. Then they're stuck looking at that stupid tattoo of daffy duck forever. my .02

ive got a tattoo on my back just for that reason. i hardly ever see it. when i first got it, i forgot it was there, i would catch it in the mirror and be "what the fuck is that" then go like oh. its a big one. crazy, its on my upperback, i wonder what it'll look like when im 80??? who am i kidding? i wont live that long. im sure it'll look fine when i die.