Clubplanet Nightlife Community

looking for a shore house for 2002 - please help!

where's a good place to get a time share in a shore house for non-stop fun under the sun for a young (25), single guy? i'm looking to get a half share somewhere down the jersey shore (preferably as close to NY as possible).

it'll be the first time for me, and i'm really excited! any suggestions on location? i'm considering belmar, but i hear the cops are very strict about drinking (anywhere) and smoking (on the beach).

what are some good places (e.g. bulletin boards) to look for available spots? anyone here have (or know of) any available spots? thanks for your help!

-dan :D

Well, I've had spot in Belmar tow years, and had the best time!!

You have a bunch of stuff in walking distance, Pauls, Bar-A, Djais , even if your down for a long walk or chort cab ride Headliners...

If you wanna got to Temps,Jenks, or Surfclub you need to take a cab, but its not so bad...

Its lots of fun, there always something to do ! I had started out with a halfshare, but when I wasn't down there, I was always wondering what was going on, and what I was missing!!

Can someone give opinions on other places ? Like Point Pl., Sea Side...?

Originally posted by blondymu

Well, I've had spot in Belmar tow years, and had the best time!!

You have a bunch of stuff in walking distance, Pauls, Bar-A, Djais , even if your down for a long walk or chort cab ride Headliners...

If you wanna got to Temps,Jenks, or Surfclub you need to take a cab, but its not so bad...

Its lots of fun, there always something to do ! I had started out with a halfshare, but when I wasn't down there, I was always wondering what was going on, and what I was missing!!

Can someone give opinions on other places ? Like Point Pl., Sea Side...?

thanks for your input, blondymu. much appreciated... ;)

maybe it's a little early to be posting this... i live in brooklyn, but i have much love for jersey (family there) and i'd like to get a 1/2 shore down the jersey shore (not the hamptons).

so, what's up! :)

help me make this a summer to remember! any of you have friends looking to fill a few more spots in a fun shore house? i only need one 1/2 share somewhere like belmar, but i'm open to suggestions.

please respond!

Well it all depends on what scene your looking for. If its Belmar you want then I cant really help, not a big fan personally. But if your interested in Seaside and the whole Temps, XS, Surfclub thing then maybe I can. Myself and four friends have a house in Ortley for the second summer, about five minutes from Seaside. This works out really well, because we kinda get the best of both worlds in a sense. During the day we don't have to be subjected to the seaside trash, since we use the ortley beaches and at night we're a close distance to all the clubs, either walking (God knows its been done plenty!) or driving. If you are interested in Seaside/Ortley we used Crossroads Realty in Lavalette, they were really helpful and thus far no problems. Hope this helps some...Good luck! :)

Originally posted by lesdig

Well it all depends on what scene your looking for. If its Belmar you want then I cant really help, not a big fan personally. But if your interested in Seaside and the whole Temps, XS, Surfclub thing then maybe I can. Myself and four friends have a house in Ortley for the second summer, about five minutes from Seaside. This works out really well, because we kinda get the best of both worlds in a sense. During the day we don't have to be subjected to the seaside trash, since we use the ortley beaches and at night we're a close distance to all the clubs, either walking (God knows its been done plenty!) or driving. If you are interested in Seaside/Ortley we used Crossroads Realty in Lavalette, they were really helpful and thus far no problems. Hope this helps some...Good luck! :)

Thats exactly wht I was going to say.....Ortley IMO is the best place to be.

Bye the way les, its you and three friends silly....unless you are counting Dons Mom

Originally posted by cgm

Thats exactly wht I was going to say.....Ortley IMO is the best place to be.

Bye the way les, its you and three friends silly....unless you are counting Dons Mom

DITTO

Ortley is the place to stay. Living in SSH sometimes you get too many people who just stop by. Too loud also. Ortley your minutes to SSH you can walk to Surf Club and relax when needed.

Originally posted by lesdig

thanks for the input, lesdig! i'm definitely going to consider it when making my decision. i think i've narrowed it down to seaside/ortley or belmar. i just need to find someone who has a spare 1/2 share in their shore house.

if i went to the realty office (or called it), do you think they could help find me a house that needed another person? hopefully, because i'm not going in on a house with friends. i'm not looking for a whole place, just 1/2 a share for me. anyone know of any good classified resources (e.g. sites) that post 1/2 shares for sale?

thanks again for your help!

Originally posted by stonedcl

My boy got a house on Freemont in seaside hights (its the last block in seaside ) like 2 blocks from Joeys surf and 4 blocks from temps I think he is renting out

i'd like to find out more... how can i get in touch with him? thanks for your help!

-dan :)

Originally posted by stonedcl

Its pretty nice house but he wants loot for it like $1000 a week.

2 BR 1 bath I'll ask him and get back to you

damn! i was hoping just for a 1/2 share in a house. :idea: i know! keep me posted if you hear of anything else. thanks for trying to help though.

-dan :)