Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weird!- This sort of thing never happens to me!

So before I left for lunch I looked up the balance in my checking acct. I haven't been keeping that close track of it, but I thought I had a general idea of how much was left.

There's over $200 more than I expected! And this is after having blown a buck thirty at Victoria's Secret yesterday.

Looks like it's going to be a good weekend after all! :D :D

Originally posted by trancend

thats actually MY $200....

i put it in the wrong checking account, ill take it back now!:D

You can forget about it buddy! I'll buy you a brownie with a carrot stuck in it, and you better be happy you got that! :mad:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

You Know WhATs a ReallY good surprise too??? when you find money in your pants or jacket pockets, that you totally forgot about:D :D :D :D I found 150 dollars once in a jacket that I hadnt worn in a LONG time...Boy WAS I HAPPYY!!!!:D :D

anim0004.gifanim0004.gifanim0004.gif

wow that was a lot ...I usually find a dollar or two...once I found $20 and I was happy

Hey be careful,

Because if you have a visa debit card. Sometimes the transaction is delayed up to three days. So rite now it may say that you have 200 but it could because your last transaction has not been prossesed yet. I wouldn't spend to much because then you will go into the negative and get charged a over the limit fee.

Originally posted by notallthere

Hey be careful,

Because if you have a visa debit card. Sometimes the transaction is delayed up to three days. So rite now it may say that you have 200 but it could because your last transaction has not been prossesed yet. I wouldn't spend to much because then you will go into the negative and get charged a over the limit fee.

that's why you go with a bank that gives you a credit line too, like Summit (now Fleet).

Hey be careful,

Trust me, I know all about that, it's happened to me before! I always check out my transactions too to make sure they've all been processed; they usually show up right away.

Hey be careful,

wise words, that actually happened to me or i have deposited money and didnt show in my acct until 3 days later when its supposed to post at midnite

:bounce:

CD

Originally posted by tastyt

There's over $200 more than I expected! And this is after having blown a buck thirty at Victoria's Secret yesterday.

what'd you get???

inquiring minds wanna know

i love women in teddies

like em in boxers too

Originally posted by chynado11

wise words, that actually happened to me or i have deposited money and didnt show in my acct until 3 days later when its supposed to post at midnite

:bounce:

CD

Yeah me to happends like once a month!

Hey whats going on chynado i have seen ya on aim going anywhere tonight?

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

You Know WhATs a ReallY good surprise too??? when you find money in your pants or jacket pockets, that you totally forgot about:D :D :D :D I found 150 dollars once in a jacket that I hadnt worn in a LONG time...Boy WAS I HAPPYY!!!!:D :D

i pretty much don't use a wallet, so i'm constantly finding dough in my cloths.

the best is the first time u pull out the winter coats :biggrin:

I don't usually leave valuable things like money and such in my pockets; but once I found a pill in my backpack... it was even in a little baggie I thought I had thrown out.

To this day I have no idea how the fuck it got in there, all I know is it was damn good.