Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by queenbitch

Enough with the so-called promoters and their shitty, wanabe clubs. AND, everyone's a DJ these days. You fucking losers are the reason no one posts anymore. Promoters, here is a little advice, get off your asses and go out and actually promote!

Wow someone taking on the promoters, Hmmmmmmmmmm haven't seen that done in a while.... Maybee I'll give it a try...

Why not just put it on the promoters board (yes, I agree with you Saleen!). There are 500 posts about Hunka Bunka....just different promoters promoting the same parties. It doesn't make sense.

Then in an obvious attempt to promote a party, a promoter (with a first-time post) will post "did anyone check out whatever club last week....I heard it was awesome. I will definitely be there this week." Come on...it gets old.

However, there are certain people (Stiglerio and Jarmenio) that seem to promote in such a way that it comes across more tactfully...don't ask me how, it just does!

I am glad to see that people, even, saleen agree with me!!!

YOU'VE SURE BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE DOLL...BECAUSE YOU SURE CAN'T SEE SARCASM IF IT HITS YOU RIGHT SMACK IN THAT CROSSED EYED FACE OF YOURS

SALEEN ISN'T SHE SO ORIGINAL...WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF TAKING ON PROMOTERS...THAT'S SO INNOVATIVE OF HER

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

YOU'VE SURE BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE DOLL...BECAUSE YOU SURE CAN'T SEE SARCASM IF IT HITS YOU RIGHT SMACK IN THAT CROSSED EYED FACE OF YOURS

SALEEN ISN'T SHE SO ORIGINAL...WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF TAKING ON PROMOTERS...THAT'S SO INNOVATIVE OF HER

i was waiting for someone to realize that!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

boywonder77

slyonspromos

syn3rgy

glennkrispepe

vsoto212

bonsolidd

lunalounge46

shockwavepromo

scarletpromos

mikeynine999

G MoNeY

cyrusyn

jessica96

kosta p

milleniapro

skiwest420

italianclubber

ml2k1

slate183

penstar

MILLENIAINC

snowgirl007

stigeleiro

imageis

goingout13

axel-a-promos

jmuneton

nycdee

clubkidnj

djerok

distort909

snuggles32

slate183

gqraver

cotoncandydream <is this a cp employee?

clubchick

ml2k1

muzika

promo1

sfkid

shoreboy

sunshine69

toni23

vinylman

whome

oxoshotgunoxo

adam23

heretic909

teresadf

feel free to add to the "list"................

Originally posted by saleen351

boywonder77

slyonspromos

syn3rgy

glennkrispepe

vsoto212

bonsolidd

lunalounge46

shockwavepromo

scarletpromos

mikeynine999

G MoNeY

cyrusyn

jessica96

kosta p

milleniapro

skiwest420

italianclubber

ml2k1

slate183

penstar

MILLENIAINC

snowgirl007

stigeleiro

imageis

goingout13

axel-a-promos

jmuneton

nycdee

clubkidnj

djerok

distort909

snuggles32

slate183

gqraver

clubchick

ml2k1

muzika

promo1

sfkid

shoreboy

sunshine69

toni23

vinylman

whome

oxoshotgunoxo

adam23

heretic909

teresadf

GODDAM SALEEN GET A LIFE....WHO WOULD HAVE TIME TO DO A LIST AND KEEP TRACK OF PROMOTERS

OH MA BAD..YOU WILL :rolleyes:

boywonder77

slyonspromos

syn3rgy

glennkrispepe

vsoto212

bonsolidd

lunalounge46

shockwavepromo

scarletpromos

mikeynine999

G MoNeY

cyrusyn

jessica96

kosta p

milleniapro

skiwest420

italianclubber

ml2k1

slate183

penstar

MILLENIAINC

snowgirl007

stigeleiro

imageis

goingout13

axel-a-promos

jmuneton

nycdee

clubkidnj

djerok

distort909

snuggles32

slate183

gqraver

clubchick

ml2k1

muzika

promo1

sfkid

shoreboy

sunshine69

toni23

vinylman

whome

oxoshotgunoxo

adam23

heretic909

teresadf

We went through this last time. I wanted to be number :bigfinger on your list just as you are on mine. :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

GODDAM SALEEN GET A LIFE....WHO WOULD HAVE TIME TO DO A LIST AND KEEP TRACK OF PROMOTERS

OH MA BAD..YOU WILL :rolleyes:

newsflash, I just went back in the pages and brought up my old post which I had a script run and filter out "most" promoters....

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU PROMOTE HATE!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

boywonder77

slyonspromos

syn3rgy

glennkrispepe

vsoto212

bonsolidd

lunalounge46

shockwavepromo

scarletpromos

mikeynine999

G MoNeY

cyrusyn

jessica96

kosta p

milleniapro

skiwest420

italianclubber

ml2k1

slate183

penstar

MILLENIAINC

snowgirl007

stigeleiro

imageis

goingout13

axel-a-promos

jmuneton

nycdee

clubkidnj

djerok

distort909

snuggles32

slate183

gqraver

clubchick

ml2k1

muzika

promo1

sfkid

shoreboy

sunshine69

toni23

vinylman

whome

oxoshotgunoxo

adam23

heretic909

teresadf

Good work Saleen.... NOW BEAT IT.. ALL OF YA!!!

Lunalounge dude can stay, minus his promotions... He does have some good statements and opinions within these threads... I think he was normal like us at one time...

This promoters should all just congregate on promo board and stay the fuck away from here.. Every thread is so misleading and annoying..

Guest bonsolidd

What's all Your worry! You guys not getting enough attention! Babies... And as far as 500 Bunka promoters I wish there was! lol These people posting generally like to post about HB because they like it! Just as Saleen promotes XS this saturday because he likes Richie and the club as well! He is not a promoter! But in a way he is! In general If you like something and post about it.... According to your theory everyones a promoter... including you guys!!! So everyone on the jersey board Post!!! I mean promote!!! you are all officialially promoters!!!:)

Promoters, here is a little advice, get off your asses and go out and actually promote!

She's right it works........I know almost all of these promoters, from North Jersey to South......(not trying to be a hotshot), and I hardly see any of them out anymore.........Some of you guys are out, but most of you arent out doing your thing.....Pick the passes/flyers/invites up off of your floor, grab them out of your trunk and go out and do what our job is about.....meeting the people, inviting them to your party, and showing them a good time......Isnt that the point of throwing a party??? Isnt that what hosts/promoters are supposed to do???......I understand its 2002, and computers are fun but cmon now

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by bonsolidd

What's all Your worry! You guys not getting enough attention! Babies... And as far as 500 Bunka promoters I wish there was! lol These people posting generally like to post about HB because they like it! Just as Saleen promotes XS this saturday because he likes Richie and the club as well! He is not a promoter! But in a way he is! In general If you like something and post about it.... According to your theory everyones a promoter... including you guys!!! So everyone on the jersey board Post!!! I mean promote!!! your are all officialially promoters!!!:)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bonsolidd

And as far as 500 Bunka promoters I wish there was! lol These people posting generally like to post about HB because they like it! Just as Saleen promotes XS this saturday because he likes Richie and the club as well!

IF YOU CAN TELL ME MIKYYEYES AND TERESAF AND A FEW OTHERS ONLY POST EVERY FIVE MINUTES UNDER YOUR POST AND ARE NOT PROMOTERS, THEN YOUR CRAZY!!!!!!! NOT FOOLING ANYONE...

AND YES I LIKE XS, AND YES RS IS MY FAV NJ DJ....AND YES I PROMOTE IT, BUT THE CATCH IS I WILL RIP APART A CLUB WHEN ITS NOT GOOD AND I'VE DONE SO IN THE PAST...EVEN DENNY AND TEMPS AND MANNY AND XS AND MERGE...NO ONE BUYS MY REVIEWS AND OPINONS, CAN'T SAY THAT ABOUT THAT MAX GRAM NIGHT CAN WE? IT WAS A BOMB AND NO ONE ADMITED IT.....I'M TREATED WELL AT XS, I'M A REPEAT CUSTOMER, NEVER CAUSE ANY TROUBLE, I MET A FEW BARTENDERS AND THEY HOOK ME UP CAUSE I HOOK THEM UP, I TELL MY FRIENDS TO HIT THEIR BARS WHEN I'M NOT THERE, GREAT BEATS, MANNY WAS AWESOME TO CHILL WITH IN THE BOOTH. SO YES I DO PROMOTE XS AND YES I DO SAY NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT IT..........AND I HAVE NO FINANCIAL STAKE IN ANY OF MY REVIEWS OR POSTS ABOUT A CLUB, I WAIT IN LINE AT XS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND I PAY FULL COVER LIKE EVERYONE ELSE...

SO MR SALEEN "RECOMENDS" THAT PPL GO TO XS CAUSE IN THE PAST ITS BEEN REAL GOOD AND RS IS A GREAT DJ.....

IF YOU CAN TELL ME MIKYYEYES AND TERESAF AND A FEW OTHERS ONLY POST EVERY FIVE MINUTES UNDER YOUR POST AND ARE NOT PROMOTERS, THEN YOUR CRAZY!!!!!!! NOT FOOLING ANYONE...

I will defend theresa on this one, she IS NOT promoter she just adores Bunka.......as for the rest of the promoters..(not just Bunkas) read my post above then your party will be a success and you can stop beefing(falsely none the less) them up on this website and this whole board will be happy...........and for the rest (promoters or not) of you that have convo's back and forth and stray off the topic of the thread, here's a hint its called AOL Instant Messanger, its free and easy to use.....go to www.google.com, search it and download it, it gets kinda annoying to read this nonsense, just like us promoters

I WAIT IN LINE AT XS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND I PAY FULL COVER LIKE EVERYONE ELSE...

SO MR SALEEN "RECOMENDS" THAT PPL GO TO XS CAUSE IN THE PAST ITS BEEN REAL GOOD AND RS IS A GREAT DJ.....

THANK YOU SALEEN!

I DON'T PROMOTE FOR XS I WORK THERE AND I THINK OT IS A GREAT PLACE TO GO JUST WANT TO SEE OTHER PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO GO TO CLUBS COME AND SEE HOW MUVCH FUN IT REALLY IS. I THOUGHT THAT WAS WHAT THIS BOARD WAS ABOUT LETTING OTHER PEOPL EKNOW WHAT IS UP AND WHAT PARTY IS HAPPENING THIS WEEK. SOME PEOPLE SHAMELESSLY PROMOTE BUT MOST OF US JUST POST WHAT'S GOING ON. SALEEN YOU NEVER HAVE TO PAY FULL PRICE WHEN I AM AROUND

Originally posted by kettleone4me

I will defend theresa on this one, she IS NOT promoter she just adores Bunka.......as for the rest of the promoters..(not just Bunkas) read my post above then your party will be a success and you can stop beefing(falsely none the less) them up on this website and this whole board will be happy...........and for the rest (promoters or not) of you that have convo's back and forth and stray off the topic of the thread, here's a hint its called AOL Instant Messanger, its free and easy to use.....go to www.google.com, search it and download it, it gets kinda annoying to read this nonsense, just like us promoters [/quote

I agree and will defend Teresa too. As far as going out and doing my job, I do, but the computer is convenient sometimes and it only takes a few minutes to post something before or after I have already gone out. Like Bon said, in a way all of the people that post on these boards are promoting which club and Dj they like. The only difference is that if a certain Dj is playing a certain club they plug that club where the Dj is going to be that week. We as so called promters stay true to the club that we work for And yes for me that is HUNKA BUNKA where Hex Hector will be spinning on Friday and Tina Ann will be performing on Saturday. As far as beefing falsely are you saying that all your posts are accurate .. come on. Cant everyone get along though .. So hit the boards and promote what you like and will hit the street the clubs and the boards. See ya this weekend