Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave, this CP shit is FUCKED UP

I received a call from your office asking me to stop promoting in the jersey forum. If you actually read the other posts not just the ones from KOSTAP you will notice other people promoting.

YET YOU SINGLE ME OUT MOVE MY POSTS AND HAVE YOUR PEOPLE CALL ME. ITS FUCKING BULLSHIT. IF YOURE GONNA SET RULES HAVE THEM APPLY TO ALL NOT ONLY A SELECT FEW. I LOOK ON THE BOARD AND ALL I SEE IS POSTS PROMOTING OTHER CLUBS. U CAN BAN ME OR WHATEVER YOU WANT ILL COME BACK 10 TIMES STRONGER BUT IF YOU DONT STOP THE OTHER PROMOTERS FROM POSTING I WILL RESTART THE SAME.

WHOA RELAX first off be happy that Clubplanet allows promoters the opportunity to Promote nights on these boards. Secondly You are not singled out if you go to the promotions forum there are tons of promotional threads that have been moved.

As far as you'll come back stronger ummmmmmm if you haven't noticed we allow people to do this is a manner where it's fair and cool. We try to weed out anything we can but it takes time to do so. It is not fair to Clubplanet that promoters FLOOD THE BOARDS NY/NJ and others with duplicate posts about there parties. You wanna promote respect us as a promotional device and do it the right way.

So chill out or we will have to inform IMAGE that we will not post anything about them due to your lack of respect for the Owner of Clubplanet. If you have a problem Email me to us. We had updated your listing maybe you would like us to take it down all together.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cotoncandydream

WHOA RELAX first off be happy that Clubplanet allows promoters the opportunity to Promote nights on these boards. Secondly You are not singled out if you go to the promotions forum there are tons of promotional threads that have been moved.

As far as you'll come back stronger ummmmmmm if you haven't noticed we allow people to do this is a manner where it's fair and cool. We try to weed out anything we can but it takes time to do so. It is not fair to Clubplanet that promoters FLOOD THE BOARDS NY/NJ and others with duplicate posts about there parties. You wanna promote respect us as a promotional device and do it the right way.

So chill out or we will have to inform IMAGE that we will not post anything about them due to your lack of respect for the Owner of Clubplanet. If you have a problem Email me to us. We had updated your listing maybe you would like us to take it down all together.

But no HB crack down......... I smell cover up...............

My quest will continue................

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by saleen351

But no HB crack down......... I smell cover up...............

My quest will continue................

u r so wrong!!!!!! no cover up just good people!!!!

Not to single out Bunka Bon is a great guy I am working with him for bookings and the such but AS THE MANAGER of Image, I think its fucked up that Joeys, Bunka and a few other clubs promo posts stay up. The phone call I got even stated that Bunka gets special treatment. Call me crazy but that is what u guys are doing. I fyou want to ban Image from club planet go right ahead. A lot of my friends are on here and Ive met and taken care of a lot of YOUR board members. I dont need to advertise on here but i like the message boards and I offer something to the people on this board that I dont offer to other people we promote to so appreciate the fact that if some one from CP comes to my establishment they get preferred customer treatment. EHAT OTHER CLUB IS DOING THAT. I give em free admission and free drinks and bottles. I really dont give a fuck if you dont want me on here. Ill stop posting and giving your clientelle something more than a regular customer. Think of it from my shoes. I put a post up and then lose money on not charging a cover and giving away drinks and bottles.

Kosta

I feel like i have this conversation every five seconds.

OK Kosta obviously you see other people have been called as well. Including Scarlet who actually is part of the HUNKA BUNKA promotions team.

Bon Does not GET SPECIAL TREATMENT he and Hunka get the treatment that we offer to all promoters that inform us of there events in advance and allow cluplanet to have a list at the event. This is the proper way to do things. FYI we dont charge people to promote listings on our site, we don't collect promotions monies off our lists. What we do infact do is offer the list to OUR MEMBERS because that is what this site is about.

As far as what is allowed on the site in promotions. In you signature set up it states we have the right to edit and delete guestlist and promotions information if you choose to put it there.

What is allowed?

You can put the event inyour sig and in your post the only guestlist link or information should be the following

www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/

You are getting business from our site it is only fair we get credit and recognition from it.

PS

kosta if you can not handle having a business conversation in a public forum without cursing and insulting our company than yeah you are right then you will not be welcome to promote here. BTW this has been printed out and I hope the owner of IMAGE will be happy that you represent his club in this manner. Ever curse at Dave and I again and I swear you will be over. We have enough decency not to disrespect you in that matter even though you have on numberous occasions disrespected us.

Oh and as far as what you do for our members it is appreciated when done correctly. Like Bon offering us comps to have a contest. Like we just did with ROXY giving free admission on friday for everyone until 12 and on top of that We have given to our members 150 ROXY CARDS which entitles them to free admission any friday at roxy no matter what time it is. And access to the new CP SUITE. A room named after Clubplanet because of the support we have given to the event. Which also is giving out free Cigars and Champagne to our members.

So don't try to tell us you are the only person doing things for our members. We have more free guestlists and in's in the Tri State than any other promotion company.

With that being said if you choose to continue you rant please go ahead. It shall be forwarded to the owner of IMAGE and he can deal with you as we are done until you conduct business in the manner stated.

Guest saleen351

I feel like i have this conversation every five seconds.

OK Kosta obviously you see other people have been called as well. Including Scarlet who actually is part of the HUNKA BUNKA promotions team.

Bon Does not GET SPECIAL TREATMENT he and Hunka get the treatment that we offer to all promoters that inform us of there events in advance and allow cluplanet to have a list at the event. This is the proper way to do things. FYI we dont charge people to promote listings on our site, we don't collect promotions monies off our lists. What we do infact do is offer the list to OUR MEMBERS because that is what this site is about.

As far as what is allowed on the site in promotions. In you signature set up it states we have the right to edit and delete guestlist and promotions information if you choose to put it there.

What is allowed?

You can put the event inyour sig and in your post the only guestlist link or information should be the following

www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/

You are getting business from our site it is only fair we get credit and recognition from it.

PS

kosta if you can not handle having a business conversation in a public forum without cursing and insulting our company than yeah you are right then you will not be welcome to promote here. BTW this has been printed out and I hope the owner of IMAGE will be happy that you represent his club in this manner. Ever curse at Dave and I again and I swear you will be over. We have enough decency not to disrespect you in that matter even though you have on numberous occasions disrespected us.

Oh and as far as what you do for our members it is appreciated when done correctly. Like Bon offering us comps to have a contest. Like we just did with ROXY giving free admission on friday for everyone until 12 and on top of that We have given to our members 150 ROXY CARDS which entitles them to free admission any friday at roxy no matter what time it is. And access to the new CP SUITE. A room named after Clubplanet because of the support we have given to the event. Which also is giving out free Cigars and Champagne to our members.

So don't try to tell us you are the only person doing things for our members. We have more free guestlists and in's in the Tri State than any other promotion company.

With that being said if you choose to continue you rant please go ahead. It shall be forwarded to the owner of IMAGE and he can deal with you as we are done until you conduct business in the manner stated.

You obviously have no formal business training and no formal public relations and customer service experience. Look at what you wrote. You’re not a good representative of Club Planet in any way. Threatening a CP member because they are frustrated and want answers and feels he is not being treated the way he sees others being treated is so out of line it's not funny. Enter the corporate world and you’d last maybe 5 minutes with that behavior. The fact that most people agree that HB is not being dealt with in the same manner has to raise red flags. Everyone wants fair and balanced rules for the promoters, but don’t threaten Kosta by telling his boss. This is not the third grade. We all understand CP needs to make money off the posts, but threaten someone’s lively hood over a fucking message board, is WAY OUT OF LINE! Nothing kosta did or would or could ever do would hurt CP financially so re fucking lax!

I know what I wrote, and that is the deal

It had nothing to do with hurting anyone. But get your facts straight. He needed to stop feeling like he was the only person being singled out. Especially when it would have taken 5 minutes to read the disclaimer in the sig section and see that numberous other promotional posts have been moved.

Which he didn't. And speaking of corporate behaviour do you think CURSING at the owner and staff of clubplanet is good behaviour????

The people that were threatened was Clubplanet by his statement by KOSTA in the first post

U CAN BAN ME OR WHATEVER YOU WANT ILL COME BACK 10 TIMES STRONGER BUT IF YOU DONT STOP THE OTHER PROMOTERS FROM POSTING I WILL RESTART THE SAME.

We asked him to do it the right way. And as I explained is why hunka Bunka who refers people to Clubplanet is dealt with in the manner they are dealt with. This is true for anyone we affiliate with.

We will continue to do so as we see fit.

And Saleen you really have no idea where our money comes from so don't generalize and make statements without factual information. Thank you.

First off,

My boss's name is Jimmy feel free to call anytime. 201.943.8665 Image. 201.943.9500 drama. 201.461.7744 Tribecca. I'll give you his home and cell number also if you want to tell on me. I have done more for Jimmy and his clubs that He wouldnt even entertain your call for more than 2 minutes. If you want the brutal truth.

NOW AS FAR AS YOU TELLING ME "I SWEAR YOU WILL BE OVER" PLEASE ELABORATE I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU COULD POSSIBLY BE THINKING. GREAT MODERATOR OR CP EMPLOYEE THREATENING PEOPLE. LET ME TELL YOU. SALLEN IS RIGHT YOU WOULDNT LAST IN THE REAL BUSINESS WORLD. I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY TO YOU I WILL NOW REMOVE THE PHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS OF MY ESTABLISHMENT FROM MY SIG. JUST TO MAKE YOU HAPPY. SO SMILE AND RELAX SWEETIE. JIMMY IS WAITING FOR YOUR CALL WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE CALLING.

Kosta P. Peppas

GM Image/Drama

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

The NETS are in first place.......

The JETS make the playoffs......

And now THIS...........What ias this world coming to??????

I Know Scary isnt it.

Why cant the rest of these people from CP have the same manner as you. This cotoncnady chicks gotta calm down.

Cottoncandy- talk to JBR he could teach you something about dealing with people. You lack the people skills needed in the business world. He is much more laid back and if he were to ask anything of me just from the pm's we had and a few aim chats he would get it without hesitation.

Kosta

Guest bonsolidd

How did my name get in the middle of this? Oh well nothing new..... It's all good!!! CP rename this thread too

"Mesage Board Warriors" and add some pics of Maximus!

Or simply remove this whole thread?

Guest saleen351

I

And Saleen you really have no idea where our money comes from so don't generalize and make statements without factual information. Thank you.

WELL yes I do, see mr. saleen, once apon a time ago, did advertiseing in NYC in midtown. I worked for the 6 largested internet property according to Media Metrix. So I tried to sign up CP for ads. The head guy, which I'm assuming was Dave was, I think in europe at the time( summer time) so I spoke to another male person over there, gave them the pitch and got some info so when Dave returned I could sell it alot more..........

About.com

Sprinks Div..........

Cost per click Ads. (cpc)

I know what I know, i got the low down from the guy on the phone. I was the number one sales guy until the div got closed, ask any sales person you get all the info (ammo) for the close, I never got to pitch the man in charge but I did get an ear full on how it works..............

Sucks Doesn't it!!!!!!!!!!!!!