Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can some one tell me about shampoo

I go to school right outside Philly and actually go to Shampoo quite often. It's one of the better clubs I feel as far as music goes. The venue isn't that bad either.. it's got a decent amount of bars upstairs (i think 3-4) and the dancefloor, although it's not HUGE, there's still plenty of room. I'll def. be hitting Cox up 2/28.

And, YES Philly does close at 2am...which friggin SUCKS, but clubs sometimes stay open till 6am for special events like this. Although 6am is still weak as hell, that's all they can do:rolleyes:

Somehow Shampoo manages to pull in good names a lot of times.. Tronco is down there as the rez.. then I remember someone mentioning that Howells was down there.. now Cox.. Shampoo is like a teen night type place cause they let 17 year olds in.. I dunno.. not my scene, they close mad early, and I wasn't really feelin' the crowd..

Originally posted by codica3

Shampoo is like a teen night type place cause they let 17 year olds in.. I dunno.. not my scene, they close mad early, and I wasn't really feelin' the crowd..

THey let 17 year olds in??? As far as I know it's 21+. I remember when i was under 21 trying to use my friends ID too and they were HARD with carding.

As far as the crowd goes, nothing can compare to a NY crowd...especially the crowds I loved at Twilo BUT since these DJ's never come around too much I'll take it wherever i can.