Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*~*Danny Tengalia Roll Call & Meetup*~*

So since I know many of you CPer's are heading over to Vinyl after Roxy or just going to Vinyl late night why don't we all meet at 5:30 A.M. and 6:30 A.M in the chill room. This is the new times cause someone had to be an ass..haha I hope that I have made everyone happy:rolleyes: I'm sure we will all run into one another, but for new people it would make it easier. So who is down with me?;)

Originally posted by tastyt

Hey girl, you know I wouldn't miss your cherry-popping- I promise I'll be gentle ,but DT won't ;) ...

I plan on gettin there earlier, say three-ish. Keep an eye out for me!

Hun woo hoo I am so excited...I saw you for 2 secs on NYE...now we are partying and closin it out..hehe.. BTW, no roxy?

Originally posted by msoprano13

damn all of you...espicially andy....

YOu fawkin love it......

I told u...listen to me young grasshopper and i will show u REAL music...lol;)

i told you about Danny Howells and you became a believer, now u will see why Danny T is my OTHER fav DJ!!!!!!

prepare to be :eek: :eek: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :smoke: :smoke: AMAZED!!!!!!

Originally posted by az-tec

YOu fawkin love it......

I told u...listen to me young grasshopper and i will show u REAL music...lol;)

i told you about Danny Howells and you became a believer, now u will see why Danny T is my OTHER fav DJ!!!!!!

prepare to be :eek: :eek: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :smoke: :smoke: AMAZED!!!!!!

I'm so down to be :jawdrop: man u guys got me so fucken amped..... first popping my danny howells cherry on NYE...(cant wait til the 26th), now DT...I hope he is as good as you all tell me;)

Originally posted by fierydesire

Hun woo hoo I am so excited...I saw you for 2 secs on NYE...now we are partying and closin it out..hehe.. BTW, no roxy?

I'm going to Roxy too but leaving early because a certain Italian Stallion should be arriving at Vinyl around 3.

He doesn't think he's going to close out with us- he better think again.

Originally posted by tastyt

I'm going to Roxy too but leaving early because a certain Italian Stallion should be arriving at Vinyl around 3.

He doesn't think he's going to close out with us- he better think again.

Oh shit....am I thinking who this could be.. Oh man if so...the night us four cracked out , I mean chilled out at vinyl was off the hook..maybe this will be another one of those nights except with more people..

woohoo...:bounce: :bounce: