Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Where's Everybody At? Meetup New to Sobe

djdekan

Well I'm finally settled with a place and wanted to meet up with all the faces behind this MIA Board. Ill be at space Tonight For Taucher at around 12ish, Look for me near the end of the bar in the blue room with my FAV bartender. Like I said before, I owe mad people drinks. Look for a 6ft New Yorker drinking either Corona or Jack

Pete (DJDekan)

Uh resident, that doesnt narrow it down much.

Hey, just look for me. Im 6'2" with dark hair.

Oh ok, fuck it. Just look for the woman with the blue, blond, and purple braids, then look for the 6'2" guy around her.

and yes Lalo, I am going to be stoping by but probabaly not until later. Will be bringing 9 friends.

Originally posted by djdekan

Like I said before, I owe mad people drinks. Look for a 6ft New Yorker drinking either Corona or Jack

Pete (DJDekan)

I believe Grey Goose was the beverage in discussion. Lol yo, sup Pete ? not heading out tonight, but your not getting away that easy. :laugh:

Originally posted by shroomy

Uh resident, that doesnt narrow it down much.

Hey, just look for me. Im 6'2" with dark hair.

Oh ok, fuck it. Just look for the woman with the blue, blond, and purple braids, then look for the 6'2" guy around her.

and yes Lalo, I am going to be stoping by but probabaly not until later. Will be bringing 9 friends.

Hey, to me the bigger part of the meet-up fun was stumbling through the place trying to figure out who you're trying to meet up! Not 100% that I am coming, but if I'm there I'll find yous (pronounced with a bad Eastern European accent)! ;)

Originally posted by resident

Hey, to me the bigger part of the meet-up fun was stumbling through the place trying to figure out who you're trying to meet up! Not 100% that I am coming, but if I'm there I'll find yous (pronounced with a bad Eastern European accent)! ;)

I gave that up after making a wonderful first impression on Noria while 3/4 in the bag at 10:00 a while back.

"uhhhhh.... r u.... uhhhh.... like.... uhhh... that chick???!!"