Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FREE ASSOCIATION TIME!!! Another retarded thread that could go on for years.

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Phunk Moment:

The coke can sprouts legs and starts dancing on my computer desk waving its tin arms at me.

"I am the master of chicken and broccoli!!" demands the can

"I am the unravled fortune cookie!!" shouts the little red familiar as it bounds its way into my trash can..another one bites the dust

"John you soy sauce fuck! Get your ass in here!" bellows my refrigerator tempting me to pillage its insides for another tasty beverage.

Boom Shaka Laka BOOM! go my eyes burning from the chlorine from the hottub incident earlier...BOOM TSK BOOM goes the brain high off the fumes.

The fridge drops its garments flashing me wildly like some sick pervert forcing me to see all the goods.

My baby lies buried in my bed upstairs..drowning in sweet surrender that is the magic of my comforter...poor girl never saw me comming.

"Ohhh mister you gave her the cream o sun yung guy good nooo?" snickers the half eaten watermelon in my fridge.

"What of it...you seedless tasteless bastid....you never did shit for me okay? So just lay off...and give me a another coke!"

says I

"No can do daniel son!" "The leftovers are humping merrily away on top of the coke...and the dirty little cartons arent even using protection!" snickers the watermelon.

"Okay....fuck it then...i still have half a box o trojans..wait..where the hell is the orange juice?" grumbles I.

"It snuck into the freezer to get some with the frozen chicken courdon blu." grins the melon

"Your kidding?" says I

"I may be a seedless bastid of a half-eaten fruit...but I do not lie"

chuckles the cyrptic melon.

"Gah...theres going to make little orange cheese chickens! The horror!" grimaces I

"Indeed you need a housepet anyway...your neighboors will be quite jelouse dont you think?" jeers the melon

"I think thats enough out of you...anymore lip and out on the deck you go...unwraped to dry up and fester you seedless bastid"

rages I

"Eat me pimp daddy...and may I grow seeds and choke you down." curses the melon

I grab the jabbering psycho fruit and slam it into the garbage...3 points!

"Finally...somewhere more cozy..where I may drop my seeds and grow." pleasingly spurts the melon

"But you have no seeds...."

says I as I crawl up the stairs back into bed with my girl.

"Bastid..." mutters I

"huh?" whimpers my lady in half sleep

"Nothing baby...nothing at all." grins I.

:flame:

Drugs are bad...mmmkay.