Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***the offical after buzz thread***

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

what the hell is up with the gayness?!?!?!?!?! once again, its me and vicman till the bitter end. why does everyone always bail? cant all the scroging wait until after the party, i mean damn. it seems as though everyone makes their scheduled appreance , then dips out. oh well, i had a blast. seriously that was fun as all hell. we need to do it more often. you guys are all great! even though you all dont last all that long. thanks for inviting me into the family. your pal

jroo:letsgo:

I was there fairly late, but I the people I went there with left and then some other friends wanted me to go with them when they left because I looked so fucked up they were worried about me. I'm usually there till the end.

Last night was sooo fucking tight. First off, since it was my FIRST time @ Buzz...that club is so tight! Nation is like 40 times bigger then my old home GLOW. So many girls, not enough time to groap all of them. Satoshi's set was soooo fucking tight...I couldn't stop laughing when he was jumping up and down to get the crowd into it, he looked like a little asain guy from an anime film or something, a kid in a candy store or some shit...I dunno, maybe that was the bud talking. I had lots of fun at the meet up at Malanee's, she has a tight house...she got something else that's tight too, know im sayin...hehe, j/k, but...

Things I realized last night:

1. shady is the fucking man on the tables

2. i'm not the fucking man on the tables

3. buzz is extrodinary

4. glow is still ok, but not as good as buzz

It was weird though, I thought I was walking into a movie theater when I went inside. But I had fun , nice meeting Kuro, jroo, jeremyd, and I think that's all I didn't know before...anyway I'll see you guys around.

Aly, thanks for picking up that piece of paper I dropped last night.

Royal...lemme see the video you took, you know of everything and me doing the robot after taking the bh...

Oh, i forgot to mention Chynado11...she seems really cool too.

Oh yah, does anyone remember the part in STs set where it was like

" I know why you come here...you come for this (bassdrop)"

that was so fucking tight when he did that, and he used his hands to go with the sound and motion it was so slick. He's the most "alive" with the crowd dj i've ever seen. he loves his fans!

By the way, Jroo, if you see me somewhere and recognize me, come say hi. I know I met you last night, but I can't remember at all what race you are, what you look like, how tall you are, when during the night I met you, who introduced me to you, etc.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by Kuro

By the way, Jroo, if you see me somewhere and recognize me, come say hi. I know I met you last night, but I can't remember at all what race you are, what you look like, how tall you are, when during the night I met you, who introduced me to you, etc.

hahahhaha, no problem dude! i'll definately come up and say hi. im the tall dude, like 6'3. white, brown hair, big ass tatoo on my back, you can see it above my collar, i believe that vixen introduced us. now let me test my memory, you're about 5'7 or so, black dude, kinda long hair, not really dreads, but i dont know what to call it. it was cool meeting you too, next time we'll chill out a little more. it was really cool meeting you, dcglow, d, im pretty sure that i knew everyone else. hopefully next time i can make it to the pre party. i was so worried that i wouldnt have been able to find any of you guys.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by Kuro

I was there fairly late, but I the people I went there with left and then some other friends wanted me to go with them when they left because I looked so fucked up they were worried about me. I'm usually there till the end.

thats really cool that you had people to take care of you.

hi all, i missed you guys over break. and i can't believe i missed hearing Satoshi Tommie, DJ HYPER and DRACO! Did anyone leave the main room at all!? Hyper has a got A LOT to offer in the nu-skool sound. . . his breaks are hella different from most. . . a warmer, more soulful sound. . .if that's possible :rolleyes:

Originally posted by scratchapella

hi all, i missed you guys over break. and i can't believe i missed hearing Satoshi Tommie, DJ HYPER and DRACO! Did anyone leave the main room at all!? Hyper has a got A LOT to offer in the nu-skool sound. . . his breaks are hella different from most. . . a warmer, more soulful sound. . .if that's possible :rolleyes:

yah i havent met you yet...im tryin to "holla." are you hot? lol im only kidding...i think:tongue:

Guest jroo

did you just say draco?!?! has that dude, finally made it big??? i listened to him when he was first starting up in wilmington, nc. fuck yea!!!!!! where the hell is he spinning? i have to check him out! does he still spin his matrix set?? that shit is tight!!!

"take the red pill, take the blue pill, take the red pill, take the blue pill. take the red pill, take the red pill, take the red pill, and i'll show you how for this rabbit hole goes, goes, goes, goes"

. ok, enough of that sorry, i got carried away

dude, jimmi, i so wasnt expecting to run into you at BuZZ. it was tight! i somehow ended up in Royal's car and Ozzy was like this Royal and i thought Damn! Crownroyal!? he said yeah and i said i was ShifterLX and he was like SHit! damn, that was such a friggin coincidence. we went back to Ozzy's place and smoke some "Huca". awesome night. we all def. gotta chill

Yeah, fuckin' friday was a great night out. Most of the CP crew was there (we missed you Scratch).

OPne thing most of you missed, since you had "other business" to attend was Satoshi and Saeed chillin' in the middle of the dance floor after Satoshi's set was over.

I think noboidy recognized them, but just a few of us did. Shady, Mentobento and myself had the opportunity to go up to them, and theyr'e totally cool people. Shaday subsequently tried to convince Satoshi to have him sign his underware and they immediately left back into the VIP area. :D

It was fuckin' strange as hell seeing jimi at Buzz, but he was uh...fairly busy as well :D so I guess we'll no see more of jimi at Buzz trying to "holla" at girls and shady and myslef might have a serious run for our money in the "grinding innocent girls in the dance floor" department. :D

Defenitely one of the best nights out at Buzz for me.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

i grind all girls equally...or they grind me into hamburger ..... :D

yeah, most girls dont understand that i dont wear underwear when i dance. all that banging and grinding against the zipper, doesnt feel all that good. :(

Ok, I was far gone and out and I don't remember a whole lot.

I do remember that pretty much everyone was there and that was really cool. Especially seeing people that aren't usually there like Jimi and Vixen. Took me like 5 minutes to pick up on the fact it was jimi and I was like JIMI! Damn I was crunked up! Sorry about that. Meeting Jroo with his shirt on and without... and it took me a few minutes to realize who he was after he took his shirt off.

:confused::blown::drunk::knife::spin::screwy::roll::updown:

Friday was great time even though I pretty much spent the night in "bullet-time."

Next Friday (1/18) we're celebrating my brother's birthday at Buzz. Pre-party at my place, you're all invited. I'll repost this later when we run the "official" thread.

Originally posted by dcsglow

Things I realized last night:

1. shady is the fucking man on the tables

2. i'm not the fucking man on the tables

3. buzz is extrodinary

4. glow is still ok, but not as good as buzz

Aw, Jimi-Jack. Thanks for the compliment. I appreciate that, really.

I'm glad you had a blast at Buzz. I couldn't wait to see your reaction, cause everybody's virgin experience at Buzz is always one of amazement. Hope you'll make it out more often. Like, maybe on the 25th for Deep Dish!

Originally posted by crank47

Ok, I was far gone and out and I don't remember a whole lot.

I do remember that pretty much everyone was there and that was really cool. Especially seeing people that aren't usually there like Jimi and Vixen. Took me like 5 minutes to pick up on the fact it was jimi and I was like JIMI! Damn I was crunked up! Sorry about that. Meeting Jroo with his shirt on and without... and it took me a few minutes to realize who he was after he took his shirt off.

:confused::blown::drunk::knife::spin::screwy::roll::updown:

Friday was great time even though I pretty much spent the night in "bullet-time."

Next Friday (1/18) we're celebrating my brother's birthday at Buzz. Pre-party at my place, you're all invited. I'll repost this later when we run the "official" thread.

Yeah - you were pretty gone! Did I tell you what my fee is for babysitting???? :laugh:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by malanee

Yeah - you were pretty gone! Did I tell you what my fee is for babysitting???? :laugh:

who wants to be babysat? how much for a humma humma?