Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Great seeing the sex board queens last night

aphelion

Originally posted by djmoonshine

:laugh2: see!!! someone saw my crazy sweaty ass... :D

I saw you!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

i was there for less than an hour...and you were the first person I saw...

u had the biggest smile on your face and gave me the biggest hug:)

I saw Clubkitty at vinyl later and told her about when i saw you.....U were so adorable:)

IM glad ya had fun hon:D

Originally posted by az-tec

I saw you!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

i was there for less than an hour...and you were the first person I saw...

u had the biggest smile on your face and gave me the biggest hug:)

I saw Clubkitty at vinyl later and told her about when i saw you.....U were so adorable:)

IM glad ya had fun hon:D

AWWW andy!!! i :love: you baby! i was so happy to see you... and the hug you gave me was awesome... :grin:

*geez* i must have looked like such a crackhead... :cool:

i had an amazing time at roxy and this friday i'm planning to replay it all... it is my birthday week afterall... ;):D

p.s. you are always adorable... :heart:

im sorry you won't be around for the fest... :(

i won't see you until i come home from school in the summer... so until then hugs and kisses~

AWWW andy!!! i :love: you baby! i was so happy to see you... and the hug you gave me was awesome... :grin:

i had an amazing time at roxy and this friday i'm planning to replay it all... it is my birthday week afterall... ;)

p.s. you are always adorable... :heart:

im sorry you won't be around for the fest... :(

i won't see you until i come home from school in the summer... so until then hugs and kisses~

always a pleasure to see ya hon... you really did look soooo cute on friday:)

When are you goin back to school? IM not gonna be here this weekend, but Ill be back for the weekend after..u still gonna be around?

if not have a great time at school and hopefully Ill see ya b4 the summer when u come home to visit...

Happy bday as well sweetie:D

-Andy

Originally posted by az-tec

always a pleasure to see ya hon... you really did look soooo cute on friday:)

When are you goin back to school? IM not gonna be here this weekend, but Ill be back for the weekend after..u still gonna be around?

if not have a great time at school and hopefully Ill see ya b4 the summer when u come home to visit...

Happy bday as well sweetie:D

-Andy

lol... :grin:

i'm around the city till the 24th and then im back up to school...

:heart:

i had an amazing time at roxy and this friday i'm planning to replay it all... it is my birthday week afterall... ;):D

Bad Andy... my thread! ;) Bro where you leaving to?

Jess you started acting all cracked out way before anything even hit you.. that stuff is alllll placebo. ;)

Originally posted by tastyt

RAD! It was so good to see you again! :D :D

Remember- if you don't like the music- get your ass back to Exit! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Some people will never learn. :rolleyes:

You believe those words came out of her mouth?? WOWOW I was :eek:. Thank God I hit Vinyl after.

Originally posted by aphelion

Bad Andy... my thread! ;) Bro where you leaving to?

Jess you started acting all cracked out way before anything even hit you.. that stuff is alllll placebo. ;)

well, now that i think of it.. im always slightly cracked out... :cool: im a crazy little girl you know... :D

lol... your thread... you and andy are both awesome... and you both gave me excellent hugs... :heart:

Originally posted by tastyt

Haha... that was some funny shit!

BTW- Did I see you at Vinyl after all? :confused:

I dont know, did you??

At one point late in the night me and my friends crashed in the chill out room, on the left. Chris (you met him, present-tense) looked over to the other side and thought he saw FieryDesire and a bunch of CP people. I was nowhere near about to get back up, and neither was he. :) Going back this week?

well, now that i think of it.. im always slightly cracked out... :cool: im a crazy little girl you know... :D

lol... your thread... you and andy are both awesome... and you both gave me excellent hugs... :heart:

And we were both at Vinyl, listening to the dark, deep and sexy sounds of Danny Tenaglia (aka where you should have been.)

:tongue: